Christine Ebersole's biography
Christine Ebersole is 69 years old actor born at Chicago. She was born on Saturday 21st of February 1953. She is often nicknamed as Christine Ebersole. According to year of birth 1953 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 21st of February means Christine is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
She is native english speaker. She is white american. Christine is citizen of United States of America. Christine´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Christine also as stage actor, television actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Christine Ebersole's family
Christine Ebersole's ex husband
Christine Ebersole and Peter Bergman have been together since 1976 for 5 years. He is known as actor. Christine´s ex husband was born on Thursday 11th of June 1953 in Guantánamo Bay.
Christine Ebersole's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: American Academy of Dramatic Arts, MacMurray College.
Detailed informations about Christine´s schools
Christine studied high school - New Trier High School.
She studied university - MacMurray College- Jacksonville, Ill.
Christine Ebersole's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Christine is famous thanks to Tootsie.
Is Christine Ebersole gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Christine Ebersole's Awards
- Won Broadway's 2001 Tony Award as Best Actress (Musical) for a revival of "42nd Street." In 2003, she was Tony-nominated as Best Actress (Featured Role - Play) for a revival of the George S. Kaufman - Edna Ferber comedy "Dinner at Eight."
- In 2007, Ebersole won her 2nd Tony Award for her dual role of "Little" Edie Beale and Edith Bouvier Beale in the musical "Grey Gardens".
- Won the 2007 Tony Award (New York City) for Actress in a Musical for "Grey Gardens".
- She was nominated for a 2016 Joseph Jefferson (Equity) Award for Actress in a Principal Role in a Musical for "War Paint" at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
Christine Ebersole's quotes
- I've always been in love with Howard McGillen's voice, ever since I got wind of him.
- I think doing dramas kind of wears on you. It's just intense.
- I stay in my pajamas until I have to leave for work.
- I don't wear jeans.
- Family transcends the flesh. You don't love someone because they look like you, you love their spirit; it's the soul connection.
- How do I let go of Maplewood? It's like Shangri-la. It's so culturally diverse, and all my children are adopted - a transracial family. And we're not the freaks. Everybody flies their freak flag high in Maplewood!
- There's a Zen to acting, by being in the moment. That's where the power is.
- My father started out as a riveter, but he had the soul of an artist. He worshiped Shakespeare and had aspirations to be an actor. He claimed that from the first day he laid eyes on me, I was going to be this great dramatic actress.
- In 1998, the acting roles suddenly bottomed out. I was no longer getting scripts; even my agent stopped calling. When I finally got him on the phone to ask him what was going on, he paused, then said: 'Well, Christine, you're 45.' I got rid of him.
- I thought my family was really funny. Everybody in my family was funny. My mom and dad both have great senses of humor and really saw the funny in stuff, so I think that's probably where it came from. I always try to see the funny in things.
- I go where the revolution is, and the revolution is Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a champion of the Constitution. He's about getting rid of the Federal Reserve and shrinking federal government.
- You can still love your job and feel guilty. You can still love your child and feel guilty. There's a lot of grey in that. It's about being conscious when you are spending time with your kids, being with them in the moment.
- Sometimes I think my past life was unrealized. I met a tragic end - it might have been a car over a cliff. But it's true, I came from another time and place, and landed in Paris Hilton's backyard.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Christine Ebersole's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Christine Ebersole looks. We will focus on Christine´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Christine is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of blonde.