Christian Serratos's biography
Christian Marie Bernardi is 32 years old actor born at Pasadena. She was born on Friday 21st of September 1990. According to year of birth 1990 Christian belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 21st of September means Christian is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
Christian is native english speaker. She is multiracial american. She is citizen of United States of America. Christian´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, model. She is recently known as film actor.
Christian Serratos's career
Christian´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Rosita Espinosa in The Walking Dead, Suzie Crabgrass on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and Angela on The Twilight Saga Movies.
Is Christian Serratos gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Christian Serratos's Awards
- 2008 - 29th Young Artist Awards - Best Performance in a TV Series - Recurring Young Actress (Nominated).
- 2009 - 30th Young Artist Awards - Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actress - Twilight (Won).
Christian Serratos's Rankings
- Ranked #65 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2010 list.
What else you don't know about Christian Serratos ?
Her middle name is Marie.
Christian Serratos's quotes
- We've been programmed to think meat is protein and you need meat. No, we are not cavemen. There are plenty other ways.
- Twilight (2008) has been a great opportunity, and it's been great fun. Hey, if I'm 50, and someone still wants an autograph for "Twilight", OK, cool.
- It'd be fun to do a comedy with someone like Sandra Bullock.
- I've always been opposed to slaughtering, eating and wearing carcasses.
- I make a fabulous tofurkey for Thanksgiving. My Mexican-Italian family can't tell the difference.
- I know a lot of people who don't wash their makeup off of their face at night, and I think that's the worst thing ever. So my thing is, if you ever have a day that you get dolled up, you have to wash all of that makeup off.
- I have little weird things that aren't really specific but are just kind of odd. I write my 5's backwards, and I don't know if anyone would even care, at all.
- I have a terrible, terrible fear of knives. I only buy food that I don't need to cut . . . I haven't cut my food in years! Like, I won't even touch a plastic knife or anything sharp. And if I'm in a kitchen and somebody picks up a knife, I leave.
- I have a lot of Twilight (2008) gear. I love the hoodies that say "vampires" and "werewolves" but I refuse to get one because I can't choose; I have to have them both. I have the Team Edward T-shirt, but I also have Team Jacob.
- I'm not a really big comic book person. I know the typical ones--"Spider-Man" and "Wonder Woman" and "Storm" and that stuff. But don't quiz me, because I'm not good at things like that.
- I'd love to play someone who's insane or something, just so I can go flake out. I like a superhero. I know that's ironic. That's where we are, but seriously, it'd be really cool to play a superhero.
- I usually go to Lush for hair products. I had no idea that this existed, but they have a shampoo rock, and it looks like a bar of soap, and I was tripping out when they told me it was a shampoo, so that's pretty sweet.
- I listen to The Mars Volta and Fiona Apple every day. I feel if you do write music, you write what you listen to, and you couldn't possibly write in another genre. So those are the two that I usually use.
- You can get fake fur, which, if that's what you want--if you want that fur look--it looks just the same. It's really unnecessary to skin an animal when you can get something that looks just the same without hurting anything.
- When I stopped eating meat, I noticed that it was easier for me to focus, and I was really proud of myself for being green also... I had a plethora of reasons for going vegetarian.
- My first on-screen kiss was lame: Nickelodeon. But my first real-life kiss was super cute and nice, but still very awkward. It was with this hot skateboarder with dreadlocks. He was my little Rasta man.
- I've been designing my own pieces for a long time. My mother's a jewelry designer, so we knew at some point we were going to do a line and dive into the fashion world.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Christian Serratos's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Christian Serratos looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 6" (168 cm). Christian weights 121lbs (55 kg). Body build is slim. Christian´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. Christian´s hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Christian´s shoe size is 8.5 (US), 40.5 (EU), 7 (UK), 255 (J).
Latest news about Christian Serratos
For the latest news - you can follow Christian Serratos on social networks.