Chrissy Teigen's biography
Christine Diane Teigen is 37 years old model born at Delta. She was born on Saturday 30th of November 1985. Christine is often nicknamed as Chrissy, Christie, Christine Stephens, Foul Mouth. According to year of birth 1985 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 30th of November means Christine is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
Christine is multiracial american. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be model. You can know her also as television personality. She is recently known as author.
Chrissy Teigen's family
Chrissy Teigen's husband
He is known as singer-songwriter. Christine´s husband was born on Thursday 28th of December 1978.
Chrissy Teigen's ex husband
Christine has 1 son and 1 daughter
Chrissy Teigen's son: Miles Stephens
Chrissy Teigen's son's name is Miles Stephens. He is known as singer-songwriter. Her son was born on Wednesday 16th of May 2018 in Los Angeles.
Chrissy Teigen's daughter: Luna Stephens
Chrissy Teigen's daughter's name is Luna Stephens. She is known as singer-songwriter. Her daughter was born on Thursday 14th of April 2016 in Beverly Hills.
Chrissy Teigen's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Snohomish High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California in 2003.
Chrissy Teigen's career
Christine´s main focus is to be model. Christine is famous thanks to 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edtion.
Is Chrissy Teigen gay ?
She is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Chrissy Teigen ?
Christine´s middle name is Diane.
Chrissy Teigen's quotes
- I love dress shopping, and I love talking about the wedding food. That's what makes me happy. If you tell me to do a guest list, I cry. I hate it.
- If I'm going to eat fast food, I'm going to McDonald's. I don't need to pretend.
- I go out of my way to try not to be too annoying... my biggest goal in life is to not be annoying about being a bride.
- I would love four children because I have a very small family, so I want those big Thanksgiving dinners.
- I regret things all the time. I've never regretted not saying something. I've only regretted saying something.
- My shoots are very much about skin, so I'm an exfoliating and moisturizing nut. I fly so much, so I take my makeup off as soon as I get on the airplane. I look at my watch every half hour and moisturize.
- Men are very tough, very critical of me. I think they expect you to basically just be a picture. They don't want to hear you speak.
- I always get to eat what I want because if I don't, I go insane.
- That's one thing I get neurotic about: I need my soup to be crazy hot.
- I really do love social media. I've always been crazy about - even like, remember AOL chat rooms? I always loved message boards, and I was always interacting on the computer.
- I think, like, Twitter is somewhat difficult sometimes, and it can be kind of negative.
- I feel like part of me will die when John Goodman dies.
- I have a little half-Asian butt, and the more I work out, the more I try to get it bigger, it's just going to get flatter and harder.
- When we do 'Sports Illustrated,' it starts the night before. You do a St. Tropez tan that night, then baby oil gel, then body color.
- I drink a ton of water. And I never go to bed too full.
- I'm not good at taking pictures. I can't give a good face. I crack up.
- I would not like to try any high stress job. Honestly, I wouldn't like something like a PR job. I can't diffuse situations.
- Just being a model, you're not supposed to speak ever, really.
- I'm much nicer in person than on Twitter.
- I'm very neurotic about shaving. I shave first thing in the morning before a shoot, and if I have dinner that night, I have to shave again.
- Women, I love. It's amazing to me, because I am a swimsuit model; I'm half-naked. I just love the fact that women love me, and it makes me love them so much back.
- St. Tropez has a face glow that is amazing - you can put it on without makeup, and your skin just glows.
- I am paid a good amount of money to not blink for 12 hours. It's fun, but I don't take it very seriously.
- Some people, I think, think that because I don't take it as seriously as a lot of the girls do, that I frown upon modeling or think it's stupid. I don't at all. This is my life. I would be nothing without this. But I really don't take it seriously.
- I have to have breakfast, and breakfast has to be eggs!
- When I wake up, I'm like, 'I gotta go to Whole Foods.' I'm constantly reading cookbooks; I bring hardcover cookbooks with me on the plane and tag pages. I just have this crazy food obsession.
- I always get so excited when I get to go to my friends at corporate offices. I am always, like, looking around. I think that's really exciting to be a part of an actual corporate office.
- It's so funny because my mom is Thai and my dad is this big American guy - and our food tastes were so similar growing up. He was meat and potatoes, I was meat and potatoes.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Chrissy Teigen's height, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Chrissy Teigen looks. We will focus on her height, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Christine is tall as 5' 8¼" (173 cm). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted brown - dark. Her hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 9.
Latest news about Chrissy Teigen
For the latest news - you can follow Chrissy Teigen on social networks.
- She reached total 12 632 099 followers - Chrissy Teigen on Twitter