Chris Pratt's biography
Christopher Michael Pratt is 43 years old actor born at Virginia. Christopher was born on Thursday 21st of June 1979. He is often nicknamed as Chris, Monkeyboy. According to year of birth 1979 Christopher belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 21st of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.Christopher was married 2 times.
Christopher Michael Pratt's spouse
Christopher is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger
He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. He is christian. Christopher´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television actor, film actor. He is recently known as voice actor.
Chris Pratt's family
Chris Pratt's wife
She is known as writer. His wife was born on Wednesday 13th of December 1989 in Los Angeles.
Chris Pratt's ex wifes
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris have been together. Anna is known as television actor. His ex wife was born on Monday 29th of November 1976.
He has 1 son and 1 daughter
Chris Pratt's son: Jack Pratt
Chris Pratt's son's name is Jack Pratt. Christopher´s son was born on Saturday 25th of August 2012 in Seattle.
Chris Pratt's daughter: Eloise Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt
Chris Pratt's daughter's name is Eloise Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt.
Chris Pratt's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Lake Stevens High School.
Detailed informations about Christopher´s schools
Christopher studied high school - Lake Stevens High School in 1997.
Chris Pratt's career
Christopher´s main focus is to be actor. Christopher is famous thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy.
Is Chris Pratt gay ?
He is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Chris Pratt ?
His middle name is Michael.
Chris Pratt's quotes
- You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It's like a sauce!
- I have a pet lizard named Puff, five goldfish - named Pinky, Brain, Jowels, Pearl and Sandy, an oscar fish named Chef, two pacus, an albino African frog named Whitey, a bonsai tree, four Venus flytraps, a fruit fly farm and sea monkeys.
- The only way physical comedy works is if you don't see it coming. And the harder the fall, the funnier it is. You have to really take some shots, and I've walked away with some bumps and bruises.
- Just be comfortable with who you are.
- Just be yourself and forget all of the stuff you read in 'GQ' magazine.
- Being in good physical shape is the best way to combat depression. You just have endorphins running around your body. It is the best anti-depressive that there is.
- I have a lot of plants and fish and a pet lizard and Venus flytraps. I have a whole ecosystem in my room, like a running waterfall and different lights and sensors set on digital timers.
- My favorite way to blow off steam is to sing obnoxiously loud in the shower.
- I have some weird habits. For instance, I love beets. Show me a salad bar and I will clean them out of their beets.
- It's interesting - I always thought when I was doing more melodramatic stuff like 'Everwood' that the directors were constantly reeling me in and stopping me from being funny.
- There's nothing funnier than a giant, grown man rollerblading.
- Both The O.C. (2003) and Everwood (2002), there were people, on set, where you learned to stay away from them on a bad day.
- I married way out of my pay grade. I have no idea how that happened.
- As long as I keep getting cast, I don't care if it's typecast.
- I love Capote (2005) . Huge fan of Philip Seymour Hoffman; if he's not my all-time favorite actor, he's definitely in my top five. I just love him so much.
- I've always been a little soft. I like to eat.
- You want to be with a girl who likes you for you. Just be yourself and forget all of the stuff you read in 'GQ' magazine.
- I was an athlete growing up. I was a wrestler, I played football, so I can take a fall. I actually wanted to be a stuntman when I was kid, so I would practice falling down the stairs. It's just something I like to do.
- People have told me I look like Gordon Lightfoot.
- Some people fast, some people go on a cruise or visit a day spa. I get out in the woods with a rifle or a bow. That's my release.
- If one day someone came up to me and was like, 'Look, you're never going to act again,' I don't know what I would do.
- The American audience has really opened up to women being A.) funny and B.) kinda crude. Bridesmaids (2011) is R-rated, and I think it was a major coup for women to have an R-rated comedy that did really well. Same as Bad Teacher (2011).
- My first in, my first break, was I met a director and got to talking with her, and she happened to be casting this movie that she had written. That was ten years ago. That got me to Hollywood. I got paid $700 bucks.
- When you're working with film, you can only shoot one angle at a time, and then everything has to stop, and you re-light it and shoot everything else from the opposite side, so it's really important that you stick exactly to what's written.
- I was an athlete growing up and I miss that. I miss hanging out with dudes and making raunchy jokes and telling stories, trading details, you know? There's something I really miss about that.
- To go to the Oscars for Moneyball (2011) - that was pretty amazing. And to be able to go work with Kathryn Bigelow - that's going to be pretty sweet. Hopefully I don't have to go back to being a waiter. That's still my main goal.
- I'm still fighting really hard to get any role I get. If it's comedy, I go for the laughs. And if it's drama, I try to tell the truth, and try to play the real stakes of whatever scenario the character's in.
- I don't have any delusions. I don't think I would make it through Navy SEAL training.
- I'd love to work with Steve Martin. I'd love to work with Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd.
- Celebrity is intoxicating.
- A friend bought me a plane ticket to Hawaii, which is where I got discovered and became an actor, so I guess a friend bought me a winning lottery ticket.
- You get to a point where you have to start planning, when you cross that line where you have enough value to get someone's movie made if you attach yourself to it, you have to be very thoughtful and have to plan.
- I lose my cell phone so much that I switch it every month or so, but Sony Ericsson is usually what I use.
- To go to the Oscars for Moneyball (2011) - that was pretty amazing.
- I went from 220 pounds that I cut down for Moneyball (2011) to almost 270-280 pounds for 10 Years (2011).
- Television is such an evolving medium.
- I like to do 'Garfield Mondays': lasagna and napping in a box.
- I've eaten weird things through the course of my life. I've eaten wild game, I've eaten possum - possum's no good.
Chris Pratt's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Chris Pratt looks. We will focus on Christopher´s height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Christopher is tall as 6' 2" (188 cm). He weights 200lbs (91 kg). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted green. Christopher´s hair is shade of brown - light.
Latest news about Chris Pratt
For the latest news - you can follow Chris Pratt on social networks.