Chris Lilley's biography
Christopher Lilley is 48 years old actor born at Sydney, Australia. Chris was born on Sunday 10th of November 1974. According to year of birth 1974 Chris Lilley belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 10th of November means Chris Lilley is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
Chris Lilley is white australian.
Chris Lilley's career
Chris Lilley's main focus is to be actor. Chris Lilley is famous thanks to Angry Boys.
Chris Lilley's quotes
- Australia has a thing where apparently it's fine for me to dress up as an Asian woman. No one has questioned that.
- I'm not interested in being one of those comedians who wants to look good and be this 'cool' funny person. I don't care how weird or ugly I look.
- I'm pretty lucky. I don't get too many haters.
- I really like Jeff Lewis and 'Flipping Out' and 'Interior Therapy.' I don't know why I'm obsessed with American real estate and renovation.
- To be honest, after all the crap that happened with 'Summer Heights High,' I was like, 'I'm not going to write anything controversial or edgy ever again; I just can't handle the blame.'
- I find teenage girls endlessly funny.
- I've done signings where elderly people will line up to get photos with me and ask me to sign things. They don't even pretend it's for their grandkids. They're like, 'No, it's for me.'
- I met Kim Kardashian in a nightclub once, and she was really nice. Kanye was with her, but he didn't speak. He just looked at me.
- I get bored with the constant probing for the clichÃ©d tears of the clown, the dark side of the comic.
- I feel really qualified to write about Australia.
- You feel the pressure of going to university because you need a back-up plan, which is why I enrolled.
- Religious humor is not really my area, so I probably wouldn't do anything about that, or politics or something.
- It's barely OK for me to be dressed up as a black guy. But part of me kind of enjoys provoking people.
- I'm interested in youth culture - when your parents are running your life, but you think you're the big man - but I'm not trying to make a statement.
- British comedy fans go crazy.
- You can't get any better than TV on HBO, ABC and BBC3.
- Fans feel they know me, so they want me to be on-the-spot funny, and it's hard to fulfill their expectations.
- Films do seem prestigious and glamorous, but when you create something, you want people to see it. TV still reaches so many more people; it still really appeals to me.
- I don't just want to upset people and shock people by saying something really outrageous.
- I find myself believing everything that journalists tell me.
- I didn't do very well academically; I was always in the bottom class.
- I feel like I'm so normal. So normal it's boring.
- I find actors a little bit too self-conscious.
- I like playing all sorts of ages and genders.
- I have a massive guilt thing about money.
- I like the boundaries, the kinds of conventions of a documentary and having to work within that.
- I get asked to do stupid things like panel shows and talk shows and things.
- I just do what I think is funny and what's exciting to me.
- I think my parents had a hard time dealing with me.
- I was sure 'Summer Heights High' would be a cult ABC thing; I had no idea it would be such a big hit.
- I think after doing a few shows now, people are ready to put me down.
- I never like to think of any character as being over. I'm always thinking of different ways of bringing them back.
- I think surprises make TV entertaining.
- I'll probably be still playing a school girl when I'm 60.
- I went to a private boys' school, and we had girls in the last two years.
- I'm not a big fan of 'Jersey Shore' and those kinds of shows where people are really playing up to the cameras.
- I'm definitely attracted to the idea of people that have these big aspirations that the audience know might never happen, but they're lost in them.
- I would love to play a British character one day. My accent wavers between Scottish and Irish very easily, though.
- In Australia, I'm built up as this comedy hero, which was never my intention.
- I've never been a 16-year-old girl.
- I've met big-name actors doing Hollywood films, and they've said that all they want is an in at HBO and their own show.
- If you over-think, it affects things too much; I work instinctively, like painting in a way. Think too much, and you ruin everything.
- I'm not really a management-type person. It doesn't suit my personality to be bossing people around.
- It's pretty awful being told you're a racist.
- People are always nice; I never get anything mean said to me on the street.
- It takes me ages to write stuff.
- Mostly, what I watch are reality shows and documentaries.
- Like, Australians definitely don't walk around dressed up in blackface going, 'Ha-ha.'
- I'm not a big comedy show-watcher, but I love Ricky Gervais' stuff and Sacha Baron Cohen's things. But I'm not an expert on them. I've seen them once.
- People think that I'm some kind of genius who's got these statements to say, and... I'm not really.
- Playing girls is cool, but its a lot more fun playing boys.
- People were making fun of redheads before I came along.
- There are bits of me in all my characters.
- When I wrote 'We Can Be Heroes,' I was just so excited about the concept of playing loads of characters, and a television series allows you to do that.
- I'm totally not media shy and do interviews all the time and go to events and totally play along and actually enjoy talking to journalists most of the time.
- When I was in school, I was always writing scripts and dressing up as characters. I'd constantly be that guy who'd get up on stage. I used to write imaginary TV shows, like soap operas, for fun.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Chris Lilley's height, body shape
Lets describe how Chris Lilley looks. We will focus on Chris Lilley's height, body shape and hair color. Chris Lilley is tall as 5' 9" (175 cm). Body build is average. Chris´s hair is shade of brown - light.