Chris Farley's biography
Chris Farley is 33 years old actor born at Madison. He was born on Saturday 15th of February 1964. According to year of birth 1964 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 15th of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as screenwriter, stunt performer, singer, dancer, voice actor, comedian. He is recently known as television actor.
Chris Farley's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Marquette University, Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended and graduated from Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart (1982).
Chris Farley's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Saturday Night Live.
How did Chris Farley die
He died on on Thursday 18th of December 1997 when he was 33 years old at Chicago. Chris Farleys death was caused by accidental opiate/cocaine intoxication and coronary atherosclerosis.
Awards and competitions
Chris Farley's Awards
- He was posthumously awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6366 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on August 26, 2005. The star is located in front of the improve Olympic West theater, where he used to perform.
What Chris Farley has done for a first time
- Posed as Newt Gingrich on Capitol Hill to help the House Republican leader celebrate his first 100 days. [April 1995]
- Was the first choice for Jim Carrey's role in The Cable Guy (1996), but scheduling conflicts forced him to miss out on doing the film.
Chris Farley's quotes
- Basically, I only play one character; I just play him at different volumes.
- Everyone is treating it like a Hollywood story. In Madison, it's a neighborhood story.
- People... need a time to laugh. It's up to us to bonk ourselves on the head and slip on a banana peel so the average guy can say, "I may be bad, honey, but I'm not as much of an idiot as that guy on the screen.".
- Once I thought that if I just had enough in the bank, if I had enough fame, that it would be all right. But I'm a human being like everyone else. I'm not exempt.
- In the land of the skunks, he who has half a nose is king.
- The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer.
- I have a tendency toward the pleasures of the flesh. It's a battle for me, as far as weight and things like that. But I'm curbing them because I want to continue to do comedy, and the two don't mix. So I try to fight those demons.
- I want to live fast and die young.
Chris Farley's body shape
Lets describe how Chris Farley looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.