Chevy Chase's biography
Chevy Chase is 79 years old actor born at Manhattan. He was born on Friday 8th of October 1943. According to year of birth 1943 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 8th of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as screenwriter, comedian, voice actor, television presenter, singer. He is recently known as television actor.
Chevy Chase's dad
Chevy Chase's father's name is Ned Chase.
Chevy Chase's mom
Chevy Chase's mother's name is Cathaline Parker Widdoes.
Chevy Chase's schools
We found 5 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Bard College, Stockbridge School, Riverdale Country School, Haverford College, PS 6.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Riverdale Country School in New York City.
Chevy Chase's career
His main focus is to be actor. You could see him also in Saturday Night Live.
Awards and competitions
Chevy Chase's Awards
- Winner of Harvard Lampoon Lifetime Achievement Award. 
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7021 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on September 23, 1993.
Chevy Chase's Nominations
- He was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program for work Saturday Night Live in 1977
- He was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for work Foul Play in 1978
What Chevy Chase has done for a first time
- His short-lived television talk show was billed as a Cornelius Production, Cornelius being Chevy's real first name.
- He was the first member of the original cast of Saturday Night Live (1975) to leave the show (after only one season), a decision he later said he regretted. He was replaced by Bill Murray.
- Was the first person to say "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!" on Saturday Night Live (1975).
Chevy Chase's quotes
- On his reaction upon hearing of the death of Saturday Night Live (1975) co-star John Belushi): I was so angry I didn't cry for five years.
- Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my three-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
- I guess I look so straight and normal nobody expects me to pick my nose and fall.
- You can't observe as much if you're observed by others.
- [advice for young actors] Well, my advice is always 'write'. Your imagination is the most important part of you in show business. And you also write best for yourself in many ways, when you're starting out.
Chevy Chase's body shape
Lets describe how Chevy Chase looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.