Celeste Barber's biography
Celeste Barber is 40 years old actor born at Australia. She was born on Thursday 6th of May 1982. According to year of birth 1982 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 6th of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is citizen of Australia.
Celeste Barber's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Celeste Barber's quotes
- I've got to give people a pep up, to realise that it's not true and to have a laugh-I sometimes feel that responsibility.
- Body shaming and healthy living are not the same thing.
- I get approached by lots of detox tea companies for sponsored posts on my Instagram and I always respond the same way: I don't promote any products that make women feel we need to look a certain way to feel a certain way.
- I just wanted to work and this platform provided that. I'm not stoked to go to events. I say no to most things. They make me anxious.
- Social media only has the power that you give it.
- [on the loss of All Saints co-star Mark Priestly]; I remember that time in recovery, feeling heartbroken and [being] literally heartbroken, [as] a big, dark, couple of years.
- I wanted to do more commentary on social media than just doing it on social media.
- [on recovering from heart surgery]; And the recovery was like nothing else - they had literally pulled at my heartstrings. The idea that my heart had been cut open... really got to me.
- t's a bit of a dig at celebrity culture. I do parodies of quite famous photos. I like taking the mickey out of myself so I always thought it would be funny to see what it looked like when a normal person did fancy people things.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Celeste Barber's body shape
Lets describe how Celeste Barber looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.