Catherine O'hara's biography
Catherine Anne O`Hara is 68 years old television actor born at Toronto. Catherine was born on Thursday 4th of March 1954. Catherine is often nicknamed as Cath, Catherine Anne O'Hara, Catherine O'Hara. According to year of birth 1954 Catherine belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 4th of March means Catherine is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
Catherine is native english speaker. She is white canadian. She is citizen of United States of America. Catherine is roman catholic. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, actor, screenwriter, voice actor, songwriter, singer, film director. Catherine is recently known as improviser.
Catherine O'hara's family
Catherine O'hara's husband
He is known as film director. Catherine´s husband was born on Friday 30th of November 1951 in Yardley.
Catherine O'hara's ex husband
Catherine has 2 sons.
Catherine O'hara's son: Matthew Welch
Catherine O'hara's son's name is Matthew Welch. He is known as actor. Her son was born on Thursday 12th of May 1994 in Toronto.
Catherine O'hara's son: Luke Welch
Catherine O'hara's son's name is Luke Welch. He is known as actor. Catherine´s son was born on Wednesday 16th of July 1997 in Toronto.
Catherine O'hara's schools
We found 1 school Catherine attended. Name of the school: Burnhamthorpe Collegiate Institute.
Detailed informations about her schools
She studied high school - Burmanthorpe Collegiate Institute, Etobicoke, ON, Canada.
Catherine O'hara's career
Her main focus is to be television actor. Catherine is famous thanks to Delia on Beetlejuice. You could see Catherine also in Schitt's Creek.
Is Catherine O'hara gay ?
Catherine is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Catherine O'hara's Awards
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for work Schitt's Creek in 2020
What else you don't know about Catherine O'hara ?
Her middle name is Anne.
What Catherine O'hara has done for a first time
- A high school friend of Robin Duke at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada. They first acted together in a school production of "Harvey".
- Turned down a part in Mascots (2016), by her frequent collaborator Christopher Guest, due to scheduling conflicts with Schitt's Creek (2015). It was his first film since The Big Picture (1989) she didn't star in.
Catherine O'hara's quotes
- I lived in LA for a few months. It seemed like no one there had parents. Or if they did have parents, they would deny it.
- I think the success of my work stems from being truthful.
- I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?
- Night time really is the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone is asleep.
- I think the best dramatic actors know how to tap into their character's humor. I have more respect for those who take their comedy seriously.
- There are actresses who want to stick to one certain way, and there are actors like me who want to do a bunch of different characters. Don't fence me in! Don't lock me down! I want to do different things! I don't know who I am!
- The films I get offered now are little independent movies, and they're way less money than I got when I was getting my first jobs in film.
- There's no middle class in acting salaries in film anymore
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Catherine O'hara's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Catherine O'hara looks. We will focus on Catherine´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). She weights 125lbs (57 kg). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of brown - light. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 9.