Busy Philipps's biography
Busy Philipps is 43 years old writer born at Oak Park. She was born on Monday 25th of June 1979. According to year of birth 1979 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 25th of June means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be writer. You can know her also as voice actor, actor, talk show host, television presenter. She is recently known as screenwriter.
Busy Philipps's family
Busy Philipps's spouse
He is known as screenwriter. Her spouse was born on Thursday 1st of July 1971.
Busy Philipps's ex spouse
Busy Philipps's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Chaparral High School, Loyola Marymount University.
Detailed informations about her schools
- She attended Chaparral High School in Scottsdale, where she was taught by high-school theatre teacher Deborah Carrick.
- She attended Loyola Marymount University at the same time as Colin Hanks, Linda Cardellini and Sarah Vato.
Busy Philipps's career
Her main focus is to be writer.
Busy Philipps's quotes
- [on the death of James Gandolfini] So sad to hear about James Gandolfini. He was such an amazing actor and by all accounts a wonderful person.
- I never underestimate the power of hot rollers for your hair and eyelash curlers for your eyelashes.
- I'm kind of lucky that we've finished shooting 'Cougar Town,' so I'm able to kind of just enjoy my pregnancy and be a stay-at-home mom and go to prenatal Pilates and do all that fun stuff that, if I were working, would be almost impossible to do.
- I like starting off the new year fresh. I'm excited to see how 2013 turns out. Maybe because I'm an actress and I am always on a diet and fitness program, but my New Year's resolution is to let myself be nice to myself about my body.
- In high school I had some famously egregious fashion missteps. I was really out there in fashion, I think because I wanted attention. I would wear crazy patterns, skin-tight pants and giant platform shoes.
- Also, this is what a pregnant Busy Philipps does in her free time, I'm taking master fondant cake decorating class with Anna from 'Ace of Cakes' at Duff's Charm City Cakes. It's, like, 4 three-hour classes.
- I'm in the middle of my own 'Project Runway' challenge given to me by my daughter's preschool. All the parents have to make an outfit for their kids, for school pictures, made entirely out of recycled objects. I can not believe I have homework.
- The rugs that I picked out and the pillows with the little owls, sort of like whimsical throw pillows - I feel like you can never enough whimsical throw pillows in your house, in your life. My husband probably disagrees.
- I have great ideas, but the follow through is always really difficult for me. As my kid gets a little bit older, if I feel like I have a little bit more time on my hands, I'd like to get more into developing ideas and writing things.
- The good thing about being pregnant is that I don't have to worry about sucking it in or dieting!
- Yes, I'm having a baby. I think it's so hard as a woman to give yourself a break. It's great to be healthy but you have to set a good example for your kids and know that it's not about a number on a scale but how you feel.
- I don't believe in guilty pleasures. If you enjoy something, there's nothing guilty about it.
- No one cares what you ate for breakfast. Unless it's something really spectacular, don't tweet me your breakfast, I don't care.
- I only became a celebrity because I had a kid. Before I was pregnant nobody cared. I joke to my agent that having a baby made my career.
- I have to make a dress out of recycled materials for my kid's preschool 'Project Runway'-like assignment. I'm currently fusing plastic bags.
- 'Freaks and Geeks' was a show where our individuality was really celebrated.
- I love my nose! I was so nervous when I got pregnant that I was going to get that weird nose spread that you sometimes see pregnant ladies get.
- I love little Peter Pan collars and little puff sleeves.
- My mother accidentally gave me food poisoning. She fed me baby carrots for a snack before Christmas dinner - but they had expired in June! I threw up for the next 24 hours.
- I have the same pet peeve as Anderson Cooper, which is bare feet in public. I hate it. It so grosses me out, especially in New York. Oh my God, New York in the summer with people and their feet in their sandals and their flip-flops, like get it away!
- I have the emergency kit in my purse that has double-sided tape and Tylenol, and a small energy bar. I'm the one that has an extra lip gloss just in case.
- I'm so happy for anyone who chooses to get married! I want more people to join the club.
- Birdie is amazing and such an incredible child and I'm having such a great time being a mom but I still want to have a career and I still look forward to auditions and parts, and when I don't get them I'm disappointed.
- I know so many people who actually just watch television on their computers now and don't even really watch their TV anymore.
- I had a baby with no pain medicine, mainly because most people I talked to didn't think I'd be able to do it. So there!
- I was always a very quirky kid. I remember very early like fourth or fifth grade doing pratfalls to make my friends laugh, like falling on the ground on the playground and doing like bits and characters.
- Now that I'm a wiser, older human, when I do photo shoots, I specifically say, 'Please do not airbrush my moles out.' Because they will do it, to make you homogenized.
- I find it to be strange that people get obsessed about how fast actresses and celebrities are taking off their baby weight. I guess people like to look to them and feel better about themselves or feel worse about themselves.
- I'm actually incapable of lying. I'm like a parody of a person who can't lie.
- We didn't name Birdie before she was born. When she came out I said, 'I think we gotta go with Birdie, I think that's her name.'
- Nobody wants to see a bejeweled pregnant lady from top to bottom.
- I would never be on a reality show.
- From time to time I think I made some errors in judgment, but I have some really fashionable friends and I feel I've cultivated my own sense of style and what I feel comfortable with over the years.
- I never doubted that I would work, and every time I went to an audition, I went into the room with the knowledge that I was going to get the part. Ninety-nine times out of 100, I didn't.
- I'm a sucker for a sale. I don't understand why anyone wants to pay full price for anything because everything goes on sale. I love sale websites. In fact - this is almost kind of embarrassing - I'm coming from an Isabel Marant sample sale.
- I actually feel like, for a lot of my career, I wasn't able to show my comedic range. I did a lot of dramas and dramedies. I was on 'E.R.' That's not generally thought of as a funny show.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Busy Philipps's body shape
Lets describe how Busy Philipps looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Busy Philipps
For the latest news - you can follow Busy Philipps on social networks.