Bryan Cranston's biography
Bryan Lee Cranston is 66 years old television director born at Hollywood. Bryan was born on Wednesday 7th of March 1956. He is often nicknamed as Lee Stone. According to year of birth 1956 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 7th of March means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
Bryan is white american. Bryan is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television director. You can know Bryan also as screenwriter, film actor, film director, voice actor, stage actor, television actor, film producer, executive producer. Bryan is recently known as television producer.
Bryan Cranston's dad
Bryan Cranston's father's name is Joe Cranston. He is known as film director. His father was born on Tuesday 29th of July 1924 in Chicago. His father died on Thursday 2nd of October 2014 in Los Angeles. Joe Cranston was 58 years old, when this happened.
Bryan Cranston's family
He has 1 daughter.
Bryan Cranston's daughter: Taylor Dearden
Bryan Cranston's daughter's name is Taylor Dearden. Taylor is known as film actor. Bryan´s daughter was born on Friday 12th of February 1993 in Los Angeles.
Bryan Cranston's schools
We found 2 schools Bryan attended. Complete list of schools: Los Angeles Valley College, Canoga Park High School.
Detailed informations about Bryan´s schools
- Attended and graduated from Canoga Park High School in Canoga Park, CA (1974).
Bryan Cranston's career
His main focus is to be television director. He is famous thanks to Hal In Malcolm In The Middle (2000-2006), Walter White In Breaking Bad (2008-2013)..
Is Bryan Cranston gay ?
Bryan is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Bryan Cranston's Awards
- Impersonated Brad Garrett's Everybody Loves Raymond (1996) voice shortly after losing to him for the second year in a row at the 2004 Emmy Awards. The crowd laughed hysterically, as did Garrett himself.
- Presented the category "Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series" at the 2004 Emmy Awards with his Malcolm in the Middle (2000) co-star Jane Kaczmarek.
- He won the 2017 Critics' Circle Theatre Award for Best Actor for his performance in "Network" at the National Theatre in London.
- He won the 2018 Laurence Olivier Award Award for "Best Actor in a Play" for his performance in "Network" at the National Theatre in London.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television at 1717 Vine Street in Hollywood, California on July 16, 2013.
Bryan Cranston's Nominations
- Bryan was nominated for Academy Award for Best Actor
What else you don't know about Bryan Cranston ?
His middle name is Lee.
What Bryan Cranston has done for a first time
- His favorite episode of Malcolm in the Middle (2000) is the first season episode, Malcolm in the Middle: Rollerskates (2000). He spent six weeks, before filming, learning how to roller-skate.
- The last name of the first Blue Ranger on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993) was named after him. He did various work as part of the crew (voice-overs, etc.), so the Blue Ranger's full name became Billy Cranston.
Bryan Cranston's quotes
- I've got a whole mantel just waiting for those awards to come, a whole big mantel. There's just so much available space. I've got the light fixtures hanging from the ceiling, all ready to shine on them. I dust it off every day.
- My wife, Robin Dearden, is the cook, really. I'm a good helper and I clean like nobody's business. I can load a dishwasher like nobody else.
- I don't want to say it's not important to win [an Emmy], because it is. Would it be important to me personally to win? It would be wonderful; I would be delighted. Is it important for an actor's career? I would say Yes.
- I love playing pompous asses. I think I would like that on my tombstone: "He was the definitive pompous ass".
- . . . I don't really relax. When I sleep I relax. I don't have hobbies, I don't collect things. I enjoy creating.
- [2013, on his character, Walter White, from Breaking Bad (2008)] His soul is calloused.
- [on the death of James Gandolfini] I'm saddened by James Gandolfini's passing. He was a great talent and I owe him. Quite simply, without Tony Soprano there is no Walter White.
- My face, in repose, is mean. I scare people. You know how some people have a built-in smile? I look like I'm going to eat children.
- [on winning the 2014 Emmy Award] I happened to stumble on finding a passion that bloomed.
-  When you walk into a room for an audition, a big chunk of an actor getting a job is confidence. It's talent and confidence, and if you can convey both of those things, you're in great shape.
-  I'm on a campaign of my own. I'm trying to instill a sensibility in America that we all love this country and we all want what's best for this country--we just have different ideas about how to go about it.
- The thing is, everyone needs a champion. You get that from your family members or your wife, but everyone needs that. And along with that, you need someone who's going to hold the door open for you.
Bryan Cranston's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Bryan Cranston looks. We will focus on Bryan´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 10½" (179 cm). Body build is average. His eyes are tinted green. Bryan´s hair is shade of brown - light.
Latest news about Bryan Cranston
For the latest news - you can follow Bryan Cranston on social networks.