Bruce Campbell's biography
Bruce Campbell is 64 years old actor born at Royal Oak. He was born on Sunday 22nd of June 1958. He is often nicknamed as The ChinB-Movie Bruce. According to year of birth 1958 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 22nd of June means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as voice actor, film producer, writer, film director, screenwriter, camera operator, film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Bruce Campbell's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Western Michigan University, Birmingham Groves High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Western Michigan University for six months before leaving to continue his already budding acting career. 
- Attended high school and remains close friends with director Sam Raimi and producer John Cameron.
Bruce Campbell's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Bruce Campbell's Awards
- Announced the winner of the 2nd Annual SPACEY Awards on April 18th, 2004 for "Favorite Horror Movie" - 28 Days Later (2002).
What Bruce Campbell has done for a first time
- Was the first choice to play Louis Creed in Pet Sematary (1989), which went to Dale Midkiff.
- He was the first choice for the lead role in Pet Sematary (1989) that went to Dale Midkiff.
- Was John Carpenter's first choice for Montoya in John Carpenter's Vampires (1998).
Bruce Campbell's quotes
- There is a large element of me in every role I do. Actors who say they can dive inside a character are either schizophrenic or lying.
- [When asked what he would want with him if stuck on a deserted island] "A continent."
- [about Chase Moran (1996) and Moontrap (1988)]: The movies that are the easiest to make are the hardest to watch.
- [about his fans] Thanks for being very loyal . . . they're very well-informed and they're very loyal. Tell 'em I'll need them on that opening weekend.
- Don't aspire to be a B-movie director, you'll be there soon enough.
- It seemed that my lot in life was to either have big parts in small films or small parts in big films.
- I'm not interested in making a $60-million studio film with a bunch of 24-year-olds telling me what to do.
- [tribute to Kirk Douglas] Kirk! A pillar of Hollywood has fallen. Nobody danced on Viking oars like you! Safe travels, stud! (6 February 2020)
Bruce Campbell's body shape
Lets describe how Bruce Campbell looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Bruce Campbell
For the latest news - you can follow Bruce Campbell on social networks.