Brian Wilson's biography
Brian Wilson is 80 years old singer born at Inglewood. He was born on Saturday 20th of June 1942. He is often nicknamed as Genius. According to year of birth 1942 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 20th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.He was married 2 times.
Brian Wilson's spouse
He is married to Melinda Ledbetter
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be singer. You can know him also as singer-songwriter, composer, songwriter, record producer, musician, bass guitarist, pianist, actor. He is recently known as music arranger.
Brian Wilson's dad
Brian Wilson's father's name is Murry Wilson.
Brian Wilson's mom
Brian Wilson's mother's name is Audree Wilson.
Brian Wilson's family
Brian Wilson's spouse
Brian Wilson's ex spouses
Brian Wilson and Marilyn Wilson have been together since 1964 for 15 years. She is known as singer. His ex spouse was born on Thursday 6th of February 1947 in Chicago.
He has 2 daughters.
Brian Wilson's daughter: Carnie Wilson
Brian Wilson's daughter's name is Carnie Wilson. She is known as singer. His daughter was born on Monday 29th of April 1968 in Los Angeles.
Brian Wilson's daughter: Wendy Wilson
Brian Wilson's daughter's name is Wendy Wilson. She is known as singer. His daughter was born on Thursday 16th of October 1969 in Los Angeles.
Brian Wilson's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: El Camino College, Hawthorne High School.
Brian Wilson's career
His main focus is to be singer. He focuses on pop music. He is also a member of The Beach Boys. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays bass guitar.
Awards and competitions
Brian Wilson's Awards
- He and The Beach Boys were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 1500 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.
Brian Wilson's Nominations
- He was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Original Song for work Let's Go to Heaven in My Car in 1988
What Brian Wilson has done for a first time
- First cousin of Mike Love.
- In June 2006, re-united with the original Beach Boys on top of the Capitol Records Building for the first time since 1996, and the first time without brother Carl.
- No longer plays bass or guitar, and has played keyboards or piano since his 1985 performance at Live Aid in which he gave a solid performance of "Wouldn't It Be Nice", he first in many years.
- The first single he bought was "Rock Around The Clock" by Bill Haley and the Comets.
- He began dating his first wife Marilyn when he was 20 and she was just 14; they married when she was 17.
Brian Wilson's quotes
- I'm not a genius. I'm just a hard working guy.
- I'd earned over a million dollars by the time I was old enough to vote.
- "My new band is better then The Beach Boys".
- "The Four Freshmen influenced me the most, with their great harmonies. Whew! The greatest".
- To be a great producer, music has to be a big part of your soul. And when it comes to making music, if I could invent a way to get it from my heart into yours, without doing all that hard work, I would be very happy.
- My mother used to tell me about vibrations. I didn't really understand too much of what that meant when I was just a boy. To think that invisible feelings, invisible vibrations existed scared me to death.
- First of all, I want people to understand that I'm here to create for them. To create music for people so they'll know that I'm a source of love. And they can depend on my name.
- 'Surfer Girl' symbolized a mystical place that I have never been to but sung about. Maybe I was there, I don't know. I could have been and not known it.
- I am very, very grateful for Melinda coming into my life. She taught me little things, taking one day at a time. She saved me. Not only this, she also got me off the cigarettes ... I was smoking five packs a day and it had started affecting my voice.
- I was taking speed or doing coke or coming through the door drunk and hugging the kids. How did I not get them with the cigarette?
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Brian Wilson's body shape
Lets describe how Brian Wilson looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Brian Wilson
For the latest news - you can follow Brian Wilson on social networks.
- He reached total 0 followers - Brian Wilson on Twitter