Brendan Fraser's biography
Brendan James Fraser is 54 years old film actor born at Indianapolis. Brendan was born on Tuesday 3rd of December 1968. He is often nicknamed as Brendan James Fraser, Brendan Fraser, Fraser. According to year of birth 1968 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 3rd of December means he is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
He is native english speaker. He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. Brendan´s primary profession is to be film actor. You can know Brendan also as voice actor, television actor. Brendan is recently known as manufacturer.
Brendan Fraser's family
Brendan Fraser's ex wife
Brendan Fraser and Afton Smith have been together since 1998 for 9 years. She is known as actor. Brendan´s ex wife was born on Sunday 3rd of December 1967 in Northport.
Brendan has 3 sons.
Brendan Fraser's son: Griffin Fraser
Brendan Fraser's son's name is Griffin Fraser. He is known as actor. His son was born on Tuesday 17th of September 2002 in Vancouver.
Brendan Fraser's son: Holden Fraser
Brendan Fraser's son's name is Holden Fraser. He is known as actor. His son was born on Monday 16th of August 2004 in Vancouver.
Brendan Fraser's son: Leland Fraser
Brendan Fraser's son's name is Leland Fraser. He is known as actor. His son was born on Tuesday 2nd of May 2006 in Vancouver.
Brendan Fraser's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Upper Canada College, Cornish College of the Arts.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle, Washington.
Brendan Fraser's career
His main focus is to be film actor. Brendan is famous thanks to his roles as George in the 1997 comedy film George of the Jungle and Richard "Rick" O'Connell in The Mummy trilogy.
Is Brendan Fraser gay ?
He is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Brendan Fraser's Awards
- Listed on the 2017 Primetime Emmy Awards Nominating Ballot for Performers (in the Supporting Actor In A Drama Series category) for The Affair (2014).
What else you don't know about Brendan Fraser ?
Brendan´s middle name is James. He likes to spend time in: Canada.
What Brendan Fraser has done for a first time
- He welcomed first child son Griffin Arthur on September 17, 2002.
- He was the first choice for playing the lead role in Inspector Gadget (1999), but the role ultimately went to Matthew Broderick. Fraser had to turn down the role in favor to perform as the title character in George of the Jungle (1997).
- In Singapore for the 3-D film fest. The first film festival specifically dedicated to 3-D technology (3DX: 3D Film & Entertainment Technology Festival). [November 2008]
- He is the first actor to play the DC Comics character Cliff Steele/Robotman in a live-action adaptation.
Brendan Fraser's quotes
- I believe you have a responsibility to comport yourself in a manner that gives an example to others. As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I pray just to be worthy of it.
- As sophisticated as the technology gets, the less sophisticated you have to become as an actor.
- What if William Shakespeare had had a test audience for "Romeo and Juliet" or "Hamlet"?
- [on turning forty] I feel all giddy inside. It's like when I turned 13 and I felt like I finally became a teenager. Now I feel like I'm finally becoming an adult. It's like earning another stripe in life.
- You do a movie, Hollywood loves you for a while. They love you, they love you, they love you until...oh, they love someone else now. It's not cyclical, it's ... it's ... ficklical!
- I still don't understand the music industry that much. Everything I learned was from hanging out with rock musicians in studios. I certainly have respect for those who make music their livelihood.
- I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in that. I think that's the basis of Greek mythology.
- I have so much satisfaction in my life. I have a beautiful wife and the great stimulation of an interesting career. I'm the most happy fellow that I know.
- I think you have to show homage to creators.
- George of the Jungle is a cartoon. He's a guy who swings around on a vine all day. Are you not buying that?
- I'm starting to judge success by the time I have for myself, the time I spend with family and friends. My priorities aren't amending; they're shifting.
- I don't believe that wishing works. I think we get the things we work for.
- Horrible things happen, but were they horrible? No, they were just circumstances of the world.
- Graham Greene, as I understand it, was quite outspoken in his criticism of American foreign policy.
- I'm just glad that I have bragging rights to working with Bugs and Daffy.
- I always approach comedy roles pretending they aren't funny.
- Most people go, I wish for world peace. But chaos has a place in balancing out the light and the dark in the world. I don't know if I would wish for world peace.
- When you throw punches at actors, you stop, you pull it, and it looks like you pulled it. When you throw punches at cartoon characters, they are not there, so you can swing through. It looks like you really decked them.
- I suppose if it has a practical purpose, I appreciate a pat on the back. I suppose it's rewarding, ultimately.
- If you run an Internet search on Vietnam and the war, most of the information you get begins at about 1962. I think this is telling. It is missing the whole period that led up to the reasons the war happened in the first place.
- I wish I could have 25,000 years of my personal family history documented in a very powerful computer or a CD-ROM that I could just pop in and my computer would never crash.
- I mean, it was a mummy movie. It was a good film independent of it's source, in that looks like Lawrence of Arabia (1962) on steroids in a lot of ways.
- Maybe my caveman ancestors invented the wheel or something. I'm not sure.
- They had a hard time miking me in my loin cloth, I mean, where were they gonna tape it?
- I recently watched Peter Brook's Lord of the Flies (1963), and it wasn't a favorite film. Then I saw the one that was made in 1990, which in my opinion didn't match up to the original.
- I wanted to have the opportunity to travel to Vietnam and Sydney, and have the chance to work there.
- Burroughs was never really that pleased with the way popular culture and society treated his character. He tried to make a few movies of his own as a result, but they weren't very good.
- I remember thinking, I want to work for the camera.
- I would act whether or not I was paid. I would be involved in ensemble groups. I would have the desire to tell stories.
- All you have to do is just believe in what's there; then, the audience will, too.
- Saigon is hot, full of atmosphere, activity, and commerce.
- The test audience holds a great deal of power in the process of film making in the United States.
- I wish the rock 'n' roll scene to be back in.
- Elizabeth Hurley and I had a lot of fun together. She's a very beautiful, confident woman.
- I was molded, spent my time underneath a lot of goo. And then the bits and pieces were sculpted. It took probably 10 days to create each character after all those camera tests.
- I've been grateful enough, smart enough to take the work with Ian McKellen in Gods And Monsters.
- Forget acting. It's all about rock 'n' roll.
- Ian McKellen is brilliant with research. I paid really close attention to the sources he goes to. He's a very, very intelligent man.
Brendan Fraser's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Brendan Fraser looks. We will focus on Brendan´s height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Brendan is tall as 6' 3" (191 cm). He weights 209lbs (95 kg). Body build is average. Brendan´s eyes are tinted blue. His hair is shade of brown - dark.