Boy George's biography
Boy George is 61 years old singer-songwriter born at Eltham. He was born on Wednesday 14th of June 1961. According to year of birth 1961 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 14th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. He is an adherent of catholicism. His primary profession is to be singer-songwriter. You can know him also as disc jockey, photographer, autobiographer, record producer, singer, composer, fashion designer. He is recently known as recording artist.
Boy George's career
His main focus is to be singer-songwriter. He is also a member of Culture Club. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays harmonica.
Is Boy George gay ?
He is known to be homosexuality.
Awards and competitions
Boy George's Awards
- His musical, Taboo, performed at The Venue, was nominated for a 2003 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award as the The Hilton Awards for Best New Musical of 2002.
- He was nominated for Broadway's 2004 Tony Award as Best Score (Music and/or Lyrics) for "Taboo.".
What Boy George has done for a first time
- Was an audience member on "Top of the Pops" several weeks before his first performance on that show.
Boy George's quotes
- I'm bisexual... when I want sex, I buy it.
- When it comes to DJing, I'm more of a shit stirrer than a mixer.
- I know Victoria's Secret - He's a man!
- I am what I am. There's nothing I can do about it.
- I don't get all this Speedo stuff actually, I mean, whatever happened to the feather boa?
- I tend to deal with depression by being angry which is probably not a good thing. What really makes me depressed? I guess sometimes there's a revelation that you're on your own no matter how many people you know - that's quite depressing.
- [on ending his feud with George Michael] We have exchanged emails and things are pretty good between us. We've spoken a couple of times and he's doing OK.
- [on the possibility of his band Culture Club reforming] Unfortunately, with all these reunions you get to a point where you start remembering why you left.
- Strangely, very few people can pull off singing Queen songs!! Freddie Mercury is the only one who can do it!!
- [on George Michael's performance on "Do They Know It's Christmas?"] God, it sounded camp. But then he is!
- [after being introduced as The Four Tops by Mick Fleetwood and Samantha Fox at the chaotic 1989 Brit Awards] No, I'm The One Top. The Four Tops have been held up. They're putting their make-up on.
- I never set out to have that teenage girl audience. I never thought that that would happen to me. That was really an accident.
- The Beatles changed the world. I think nowadays people get famous really quickly and get millions of Twitter followers but they don't seem to have much of a cultural impact, you know what I mean?
- It's always a dangerous thing to compare yourself with The Beatles.
- I am promoting homosexuality, by living an openly gay lifestyle.
- I have the mind of a female. And the body of a brick-layer.
- I would rather have a cup of tea than sex.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Boy George's body shape
Lets describe how Boy George looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Boy George
For the latest news - you can follow Boy George on social networks.
- He reached total 149 103 331 followers - Boy George on Twitter