Bonnie Bedelia's biography
Bonnie Bedelia is 74 years old actor born on on Thursday 25th of March 1948. According to year of birth 1948 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 25th of March means she is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film actor. She is recently known as television actor.
Bonnie Bedelia's dad
Bonnie Bedelia's father's name is Philip Harley Culkin.
Bonnie Bedelia's family
Bonnie Bedelia's ex spouse
Bonnie Bedelia and Michael Macrae have been together. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born in 1949 in Salem.
Bonnie Bedelia's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Professional Children's School, HB Studio.
Bonnie Bedelia's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Bonnie Bedelia's quotes
- I don't consider roles like in Die Hard (1988) what I do. This is like a hobby. It's fun. I had a good time. And I love being in a movie that people actually go see. But it's about things getting blown up. It's not about great character development.
- When I was 14, my mother died. My father, who had always had ulcers, came apart. He had a series of intestinal operations, and was in the hospital for nearly a year. So the four of us teenagers lived by ourselves in the apartment without a guardian.
- Women over 35 have great stories, and the actresses are there, but you can't get the movies made.
- I'm from New York; I've been in show business all my life. I'm a wild and crazy gal, yet I always play these soft, warm, loving earth mothers. It's a pain in the butt. I'm a femme fatale!
- If someone were to come from another planet and see the world through movies, they'd think that the world was populated by white men in their 30s who shoot a lot.
- I grew up in a slum neighborhood - rows of tenements, with stoops, and kids all over the street. It was a real neighborhood - we played kick-the-can and ring-a-levio.
- If I spoke Italian, I'd be in Italy in a minute. I love the food, I love the way people live there. I mean, it really is my idea of paradise.
- I didn't even know how to judge Die Hard (1988). It's not anything I know how to judge. I'd never seen an action movie. I'd never seen a Sylvester Stallone movie or an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie or a Charles Bronson movie. And that is the truth.
- I don't take the roles home with me. I don't work that way. I don't understand that; I mean, I really don't when I hear that.
- We need children to play the parts in movies. I'm just glad it's not my kids.
- My grandfather had been on the New York City force with his 11 brothers around the turn of the century. He was killed in the line of duty. My father, who was 16, was the oldest son, so he had to quit school and go to work to support his mother.
- I've had some interesting roles along the way, but they tend to be cause-driven. They're always about something. There isn't time for character work as an actor because you're fighting the cause or mourning the child or fighting the disease, etc.
- It's pretty scary, but it really is just numbers. I heard someone say that, and it's true. I turn 65 in March, and I actually just got my Medicare card because I'd been dragging my feet about that. But, boy, do I not feel like 65. I feel like I'm 40.
- I have two children - could I ever choose between them? Never. That's what 'Sophie's Choice' was about. If you have 50 children, you don't love one less.
- Whenever there's heavy-duty emotional work to be done, they call me. As for playing the completely off-the-wall, sexy, gorgeous lady that I am - no, they don't think of me.
- I look in the mirror, and I go, 'You look 40.' I feel like I look 40. I may not, but that's my feeling, so I can't really relate to it (being 65). I'm going to have to start. I can't say it's scary. It's weird; it's just weird.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bonnie Bedelia's body shape
Lets describe how Bonnie Bedelia looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.