Billy Crudup's biography
Billy Crudup is 54 years old stage actor born at Manhasset. He was born on Monday 8th of July 1968. According to year of birth 1968 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 8th of July means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know him also as film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Billy Crudup's dad
Billy Crudup's father's name is Thomas Henry Crudup III.
Billy Crudup's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, New York University Tisch School of the Arts, St. Thomas Aquinas High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for undergraduate work.
- Graduated from University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill with a degree in Speech Communication.
Billy Crudup's career
His main focus is to be stage actor.
Billy Crudup's partners
Billy Crudup and Mary-Louise Parker have been together since 1996 for 7 years. She is known as television actor. His partner was born on Sunday 2nd of August 1964 in Fort Jackson.
Billy Crudup and Alex have been together since 2005 for 2 years.
Awards and competitions
Billy Crudup's Awards
- Won Outer Critics Circle award for outstanding newcomer for his work on the New York stage-Arcadia and Bus Stop.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 2002 Tony Award as Best Actor (Play) for portraying the title character of John Merrick in a revival of "The Elephant Man."
- In 2005, he was nominated for Best Actor in a Play at the Tony Awards for his part in Martin McDonagh's The Pillowman.
- Nominated for the 1997 drama desk award for outstanding featured actor in a play for Anton Chekhov's "Three Sisters.".
- Won the Theatre World Award for his role in Arcadia.
- In 2007, he won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in "The Coast of Utopia".
What Billy Crudup has done for a first time
- He was the second choice for the role of Russell in Almost Famous (2000). The first choice, Brad Pitt decided instead to appear in the more financially successful film Fight Club (1999).
- Has been the voice of the acclaimed MasterCard "Priceless" commercials (airing in America) since 1997, but first appeared on-camera in one of these spots in 2005.
Billy Crudup's quotes
- (on his career) "Every time I do a movie, I think it's going to be a huge hit."
- I wish I could say that when I didn't agree with a director I defer to him, but I think sometimes I'm a little self-righteous.
- If I had done 'Titanic,' it would have made, probably, $200,000 --worldwide. So I think my life would have been very, very similar.
Billy Crudup's body shape
Lets describe how Billy Crudup looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.