Billie Whitelaw's biography
Billie Honor Whitelaw is 82 years old stage actor born at Coventry. Billie was born on Monday 6th of June 1932. She is often nicknamed as Billie Honor Whitelaw, Billie Whitelaw. According to year of birth 1932 Billie belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 6th of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
Billie is white british. She is citizen of United Kingdom. Her primary profession is to be stage actor. Billie is recently known as film actor.
Billie Whitelaw's family
Billie Whitelaw's ex husband
Billie Whitelaw and Peter Vaughan have been together since 1952 for 14 years. Peter is known as actor. Her ex husband was born on Wednesday 4th of April 1923 in Wem. Her ex husband died on Tuesday 6th of December 2016 in Mannings Heath. Peter Vaughan was 84 years old, when this happened.
Billie Whitelaw's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Detailed informations about her schools
Billie studied university - Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
Billie Whitelaw's career
Billie´s main focus is to be stage actor. Billie is famous thanks to The Omen.
Is Billie Whitelaw gay ?
She is known to be straight.
How did Billie Whitelaw die
Billie died on on Sunday 21st of December 2014 when he was 82 years old. Billie Whitelaws death was caused by cancer.
Awards and competitions
Billie Whitelaw's Awards
- She was awarded the CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) in the 1991 Queen's Birthday Honours List for her services to drama.
What else you don't know about Billie Whitelaw ?
Billie´s middle name is Honor.
What Billie Whitelaw has done for a first time
- Has two stepdaughters (both her husband Robert's children by his first marriage): Clare (born 1962) and Sophie (born 1964)
- Made her acting debut on radio at the age of eleven, playing the boy detective Henry Bones on BBC's "Children's Hour". She first appeared on stage at the Bradford Civic Playhouse in 1950 in "Pink String and Sealing Wax".
Billie Whitelaw's quotes
- I could have easily have become a nun, or a prostitute, or both.
- [on Samuel Beckett] Like many men the older he got the more attractive he became -- at least as seen through a woman's eyes.
- I'm not really interested in acting anymore. It's not the centre of my life. I always thought it was a bit of a flibbertigibbety occupation. (1996)
- Death's not one of those things that frighten the life out of me. Getting up on stage with the curtain going up frightens me more.
- [on Harvey Stephens, her co-star in The Omen (1976)] I wanted to strangle him. He really was a little devil.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Billie Whitelaw's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Billie Whitelaw looks. We will focus on Billie´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. She is tall as 5' 2" (157 cm). Body build is slim. Billie´s eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of blonde.