Bill Duke's biography
William Henry Duke, Jr is 79 years old film director born at Poughkeepsie. Bill was born on Friday 26th of February 1943. According to year of birth 1943 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 26th of February means Bill is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
He is native english speaker. He is black american. He is citizen of United States of America. Bill´s primary profession is to be film director. You can know Bill also as actor, television actor, film actor, television director, playwright. He is recently known as director.
Bill Duke's schools
We found 5 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Boston University, New York University Tisch School of the Arts, Boston University College of Fine Arts, Franklin Delano Roosevelt High School, Dutchess Community College.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Boston University with Bachelors of Fine Arts.
Bill Duke's career
Bill´s main focus is to be film director. He is famous thanks to Commando, Predator, Action Jackson.
Is Bill Duke gay ?
He is known to be straight.
What Bill Duke has done for a first time
- Appeared in two films opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger: first as a villain in Commando (1985) and second as one of Schwarzenegger's jungle commandos in Predator (1987).
Bill Duke's quotes
- [om being typecast as police officers] Once I figured Hollywood might typecast me as the police officer, I turned to directing. That way, I could wait until an interesting project came along.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bill Duke's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Bill Duke looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 6' 4" (193 cm). Body build is large. His eyes are tinted brown - dark. Bill´s hair is shade of bald.
Latest news about Bill Duke
For the latest news - you can follow Bill Duke on social networks.
- He reached total 64 839 238 followers - Bill Duke on Twitter