Beulah Bondi's biography
Beulah Bondi is 93 years old character actor born at Valparaiso. She was born on Thursday 3rd of May 1888. According to year of birth 1888 she belongs to Lost Generation. Birthday on 3rd of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be character actor. You can know her also as stage actor, film actor. She is recently known as television actor. She received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series The Waltons in 1977
Beulah Bondi's schools
We found 4 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Shimer College, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso High School.
Beulah Bondi's career
Her main focus is to be character actor.
How did Beulah Bondi die
She died on on Sunday 11th of January 1981 when he was 93 years old. Beulah Bondis death was caused by pulmonary complications due to broken ribs she suffered in a fall. It happend like accident.
Awards and competitions
Beulah Bondi's Awards
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for work The Waltons in 1977
Beulah Bondi's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work The Gorgeous Hussy in 1936
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Of Human Hearts in 1938
Beulah Bondi's quotes
- I'm very cooperative, and if you'll just tell me exactly what you want, I'll always try to do it.
- What distinguishes the real actor from the pseudo is the passionate desire to know what is going on in the hearts and minds of people.
- [on her goal in life] Ideals were set and wishes made, but training and work were intensive - which resulted in opportunities presenting themselves at seemingly the right moment. Wishes, with work, do come true!
- [on her favorite role] It has always been the one I was playing at the moment that I liked best.
-  I've been an actress since I was a girl, but I've never ever played a woman under fifty years old.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Beulah Bondi's body shape
Lets describe how Beulah Bondi looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.