Bess Flowers's biography
Bess Flowers is 86 years old actor born at Sherman. She was born on Wednesday 23rd of November 1898. She is often nicknamed as Queen of the Hollywood ExtrasQueen of the Dress Extras. According to year of birth 1898 she belongs to Lost Generation. Birthday on 23rd of November means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Bess Flowers's family
Bess Flowers's ex spouse
Bess Flowers and Cullen Tate have been together. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Tuesday 10th of March 1896 in Paducah. Her ex spouse died on Sunday 12th of October 1947 in Hollywood. Cullen Tate was 49 years old, when this happened.
Bess Flowers's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
How did Bess Flowers die
She died on on Saturday 28th of July 1984 when he was 86 years old. Bess Flowerss death was caused by undisclosed.
What Bess Flowers has done for a first time
- Her first husband, Cullen Tate, was Cecil B. DeMille's assistant director. After their divorce, she married William S. Holman, a studio manager at Columbia Studios.
- Gave birth to her only child at age 25, a daughter Patricia E. Tate on January 29, 1924. Child's father is her first husband, Cullen Tate.
Bess Flowers's quotes
- [Asked about her career philosophy] I made a good living. I'm lazy, from the South, so I never took anything that was hard. I was always good to Bess.
- I admired Chaplin so extravagantly. He introduced me to Rupert Brooke's poetry. If he couldn't start a scene, he'd go back in the flaps and play the violin until he got an inspiration. Then he'd come out and do the scene.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bess Flowers's body shape
Lets describe how Bess Flowers looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.