Benicio Del Toro's biography
Benicio Del Toro is 55 years old actor born at United States of America. He was born on Sunday 19th of February 1967. He is often nicknamed as Beno. According to year of birth 1967 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 19th of February means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
He is native spanish speaker. He is citizen of Puerto Rico. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television actor, film actor, film director, film producer. He is recently known as screenwriter.
Benicio Del Toro's schools
We found 5 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of California, San Diego, Circle in the Square Theatre School, Stella Adler Studio of Acting, Mercersburg Academy, Academia del Perpetuo Socorro.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), but did not graduate.
Benicio Del Toro's career
His main focus is to be actor. You could see him also in Traffic.
Benicio Del Toro's partner
Benicio Del Toro and Valeria Golino have been together. She is known as actor. His partner was born on Saturday 22nd of October 1966 in Naples.
Awards and competitions
Benicio Del Toro's Awards
- Received the 2003 Audience Award for Best Actor at the Venice International Film Festival for his role in 21 Grams (2003).
- Is the third Puerto Rican actor to receive an Academy Award. The other two were: Rita Moreno (West Side Story (1961)) and JosÃ© Ferrer (Cyrano de Bergerac (1950)).
Benicio Del Toro's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for work 21 Grams in 2003
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
What Benicio Del Toro has done for a first time
- Became a father for the first time at age 44 when Kimberly Stewart gave birth to his daughter Delilah Genoveva Stewart Del Toro on August 21, 2011.
Benicio Del Toro's quotes
- Before I was ever in high school, I had dark circles under my eyes. The rumor was I was a junkie. I have dark circles under my eyes, deal with it.
- I like anything that's three-dimensional, anything I can believe in - even if it's fantastic, surreal or from another planet.
- I like to keep growing. I haven't gotten anywhere, as far as I'm concerned.
- I'd like to do completely different roles - a romantic lead, for example. I'd like to be dressed up in a suit and get the girl at the end of the movie.
- I do get more recognized now. If I go to dinner, people look at me more now and whisper. But as an actor, I would be no one without the people who come and see me. So it would be ridiculous for it to bother me. It just bothers me when I'm intoxicated.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Benicio Del Toro's body shape
Lets describe how Benicio Del Toro looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.