Belinda Carlisle's biography
Belinda Carlisle is 64 years old singer born at Hollywood. She was born on Sunday 17th of August 1958. She is often nicknamed as BabeDottie Danger. According to year of birth 1958 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 17th of August means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is citizen of United States of America.
Belinda Carlisle's family
Belinda Carlisle's spouse
He is known as actor. Her spouse was born on Sunday 26th of June 1955 in Beverly Hills.
Belinda Carlisle's ex spouse
She has 1 son.
Belinda Carlisle's son: James Duke Mason
Belinda Carlisle's son's name is James Duke Mason. He is known as council member. Her son was born on Monday 27th of April 1992 in Los Angeles.
Belinda Carlisle's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Newbury Park High School.
Belinda Carlisle's career
Her main focus is to be singer. She focuses on rock music. She is also a member of The Go-Go's.
Awards and competitions
Belinda Carlisle's Awards
- She and The Go-Go's were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6652 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
Belinda Carlisle's Rankings
- Ranked #76 on VH1's Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
Belinda Carlisle's quotes
- You don't have to be age 20 and size zero to be sexually viable and to be viable as a woman.
- Absolutely devastated about George Michael. What a fucked up way to end this year. Rest in peace my friend.
- By the time I hit 14, I'd gone really wild. I ran away from home, smoked pot, dropped acid ... you name it, I'd try it.
- When I started to make money I went a bit crazy. Once I went to the race track and woke up the next morning owning a horse. I'd been drinking, doing drugs and betting and it seemed like a good idea at the time.
- My absence as a mother when my son James was growing up is my biggest regret. After I got sober he told me that when he was three he thought I lived at the airport. That really hurt.
- I always felt like an imposter until I got sober. I once saw people queuing to see me outside an arena and all I thought was: "Why are they here to see me?"
- The American Dream always felt possible to me. Against all odds - the tough upbringing, the addiction, the pop life, all my experiences - I think that attitude is why I'm still sitting here, soon to be 60.
- Speaking in French and singing in French are both difficult in different ways, but with singing it had to be so perfect. It was about restraint and was exhausting. It was challenging; fun, difficult and a complete labour of love.
- [on the controversy surrounding the cover art of "God Bless The Go-Go's"] Any sort of art shouldn't be an issue. Art should not be censored. I don't get that it's controversial at all.
- I don't really want to sing about cars, getting laid and all that crap.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Belinda Carlisle's body shape
Lets describe how Belinda Carlisle looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Belinda Carlisle
For the latest news - you can follow Belinda Carlisle on social networks.