Arthur Darvill's biography
Thomas Arthur Darvill is 40 years old composer born at Birmingham. He was born on Thursday 17th of June 1982. According to year of birth 1982 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 17th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is white british. Arthur is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be composer. You can know Arthur also as film actor, stage actor, television presenter. Arthur is recently known as television actor.
Arthur Darvill's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Bromsgrove School.
Detailed informations about his schools
He studied high school - Bromsgrove School in Worcestershire.
He studied university - Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Arthur Darvill's career
His main focus is to be composer. He is famous thanks to Rory on Doctor Who.
Is Arthur Darvill gay ?
Arthur is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Arthur Darvill's Awards
- Nominated for the 2007 Evening Standard Theatre Awards for Most Promising Newcomer.
Arthur Darvill's quotes
- I think Breaking Bad (2008) is brilliant. Good drama in the U.S. is also so funny and blurs the line between light and dark.
- I didn't really have any aspirations to do TV when I first decided to be an actor.
- I did Little Dorrit (2008) a few years ago; I really love doing period dramas. It's stuff like that I really enjoy watching.
- Broadchurch (2013) is very different, but it's equally as good as The Killing (2011) - if not better.
- I'd rather do my own performance than copy someone else's.
- When I was young, my mum was part of a brilliant puppet theatre that toured all over the world.
- 'The Globe' is one of the most terrifying theatres in London. It's that mob element - everyone packed in and staring up at you.
- My dad bought me a guitar when I was very young, and I never looked back.
- Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I'm a man of simple pleasures, really.
- I'm endlessly putting myself on tapes for things over in America! I'm always sitting at home, learning lines, sending stuff to America.
- I've started collecting taxidermy: I've got a red squirrel, called Steve. I made sure he came with certificates so we know he wasn't just killed for stuffing.
- I use music as therapy. Whenever I'm feeling angry or needing some 'me' time, which is quite regularly, I'll go and bang a piano or flesh out something on a guitar.
- I go to the Natural History Museum and look at the cage of stuffed starlings there. But my favourite thing is the big blue whale. The scale of it is unbelievable, and makes you feel how insignificant you are as a human being.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Arthur Darvill's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Arthur Darvill looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 11" (180 cm). Body build is slim. His eyes are tinted blue. Arthur´s hair is shade of brown - light.
Latest news about Arthur Darvill
For the latest news - you can follow Arthur Darvill on social networks.