Anthony Bourdain's biography
Anthony Michael Bourdain is 62 years old cook born at New York City. Anthony was born on Monday 25th of June 1956. He is often nicknamed as Tony, Anthony Michael Bourdain, Anthony Bourdain. According to year of birth 1956 Anthony belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 25th of June means Anthony is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.He was married 2 times.
He is native english speaker. He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. Anthony is atheist. His primary profession is to be cook. You can know Anthony also as writer, novelist, chef, television presenter, essayist, traveler, journalist. He is recently known as television producer.
Anthony Bourdain's family
Anthony Bourdain's ex wifes
Anthony Bourdain and Nancy Putkoski have been together.
Anthony Bourdain and Ottavia Busia have been together.
Anthony Bourdain's schools
We found 3 schools Anthony attended. Complete list of schools: Vassar College, The Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, Dwight-Englewood School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- He studied at Vassar College, worked for some time in the seafood restaurants of Provincetown (MA) and graduated from the Culinary Institute of America before running kitchens at New York City's Supper Club, One Fifth Avenue and Sullivan's.
Anthony Bourdain's career
His main focus is to be cook. Anthony is famous thanks to Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
Is Anthony Bourdain gay ?
He is known to be straight.
Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend
Anthony Bourdain and Asia Argento have been together since 2017 for a year. She is known as film director. Anthony´s girlfriend was born on Saturday 20th of September 1975 in Rome.
How did Anthony Bourdain die
He died on on Friday 8th of June 2018 when he was 62 years old at Kaysersberg Vignoble. Anthony Bourdains death was caused by apparent suicide by hanging. It happend like suicide.
Awards and competitions
Anthony Bourdain's Nominations
- Anthony was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program for work The Taste in 2013
What else you don't know about Anthony Bourdain ?
His middle name is Michael.
What Anthony Bourdain has done for a first time
- He and Ottavia Bourdain welcomed their first child, a girl named Ariane Bourdain, on 4/9/07. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Anthony Bourdain's quotes
- When Tony gets hungry, things die.
- Meals make the society, hold the fabric together in lots of ways that were charming and interesting and intoxicating to me. The perfect meal, or the best meals, occur in a context that frequently has very little to do with the food itself.
- I don't like to see animals in pain. That was very uncomfortable to me. I don't like factory farming. I'm not an advocate for the meat industry.
- Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.
- If you're twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel-as far and as widely as possible.
- If you're comforting yourself with the dictum "Never trust a thin chef," don't. Because no stupider thing has ever been said.
- Nobody will tell you this, but I will: If you're thirty-two years old and considering a career in professional kitchens? If you're wondering if, perhaps, you are too old? Let me answer that question for you: Yes. You are too old.
- I'm pretty sure that every time Guy Fieri puts barbecue pork inside a nori roll, an angel dies.
- [about fast food] In-N-Out Burger is my fast food nirvana. It's the only place I will seek out and eat. The rest I avoid.
- As a child growing up in New Jersey, I speak on behalf of every child that ever grew up there in saying that your purpose in life was looking across the bay to New York City and figuring out a way to end up there.
- I believe taking your child to McDonald's should be considered grounds for having your parental rights revoked.
- If you want to know if a chef has true cooking ability, ask them to make you eggs. That meal will reveal more than anything else.
- If I had to choose, I'd pick the hole in the wall dump over the gentrified bistro owned by your average pretentious hipster every time.
- Vietnam is my favorite destination. The people are wonderful, the food is fantastic, and there is a lot of mystery and beauty surrounding it. You learn something new every time you go there, and I can't say that about other destinations.
- I believe in some basic virtues, you know? Mercy, humility, curiosity, empathy.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Anthony Bourdain's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Anthony Bourdain looks. We will focus on Anthony´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Anthony is tall as 6' 4" (193 cm). Body build is slim. His eyes are tinted hazel. Anthony´s hair is shade of grey.
Latest news about Anthony Bourdain
For the latest news - you can follow Anthony Bourdain on social networks.
- Anthony Bourdain on Facebook
- He reached total 14 353 392 followers - Anthony Bourdain on Twitter