Annie Parisse's biography
Annie Parisse is 47 years old television actor born at Anchorage. She was born on Thursday 31st of July 1975. According to year of birth 1975 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 31st of July means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor. She is recently known as stage actor.
Annie Parisse's family
Annie Parisse's ex spouse
Annie Parisse and Paul Sparks have been together. Paul is known as stage actor. Her ex spouse was born on Saturday 16th of October 1971 in Lawton.
Annie Parisse's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Fordham University, Mercer Island High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Mercer Island High School, near Seattle, WA. 
- Attended Fordham University in New York City.
Annie Parisse's career
Her main focus is to be television actor.
Awards and competitions
Annie Parisse's Awards
- Nominated for a 2007 Drama Desk Award for her performance in "The Internationalist" (Outstanding Actress in a Play).
- Nominated for a 2009 Lucille Lortel Award for her performance in the off-Broadway play, "Becky Shaw" (Outstanding Lead Actress).
What Annie Parisse has done for a first time
- Her father is a senior executive with Alaska Air and her mother is a first-grade teacher at Newport Heights Elementary.
Annie Parisse's quotes
- When I first became an actress, I expected to do regional and classical theater; I just love the whole creative process.
- I'm usually cast as the sassy, brassy best friend.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Annie Parisse's body shape
Lets describe how Annie Parisse looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.