Ann B. Davis's biography
Ann Bradford Davis is 88 years old actor born at Schenectady. Ann was born on Monday 3rd of May 1926. Ann is often nicknamed as Ann B. Davis, Ann Bradford Davis. According to year of birth 1926 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 3rd of May means Ann is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is native english speaker. Ann is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Ann is born-again christian. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film actor. She is recently known as television actor. She received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series The Bob Cummings Show in 1958
Ann B. Davis's schools
We found 2 schools Ann attended. Complete list of schools: University of Michigan, Trinity School for Ministry.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended and graduated from Strong Vincent High School in Erie, Pennsylvania in 1944.
Ann B. Davis's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to The Brady Bunch, The Bob Cummings Show.
Is Ann B. Davis gay ?
She is known to be straight.
How did Ann B. Davis die
Ann died on on Sunday 1st of June 2014 when he was 88 years old at San Antonio. Ann B. Daviss death was caused by injuries from a fall. It happend like accident.
Awards and competitions
Ann B. Davis's Awards
- She won two Emmy Awards in the 1950s for The Bob Cummings Show (1955). In syndication it was known as "Love that Bob.".
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7048 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on February 8, 1960.
What else you don't know about Ann B. Davis ?
Her middle name is Bradford.
What Ann B. Davis has done for a first time
- Her first motion picture role was in Strategic Air Command (1955) with James Stewart, as a waitress who sets a cake in front of Stewart. The scene was later cut out of the film.
Ann B. Davis's quotes
- [on never having married] By the time I started to get interested, all the good ones were taken.
- [on being content with her very ordinary appearance] I know at least a couple hundred glamor gals who are starving in this town. I'd rather be myself and eating.
- [on her character Alice Nelson on The Brady Bunch (1969)] All of us wish we had an Alice. I wish I had an Alice.
- On leaving show business in 1976 for a year to join Bishop Frey's Episcopalian commune: I never heard a voice from the clouds saying get out of show business. - Interview with R. Todd Nash the Tartan in 1987
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ann B. Davis's height, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Ann B. Davis looks. We will focus on Ann´s height, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Ann is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of grey. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 9.