Anjelica Huston's biography
Anjelica Huston is 71 years old television actor born at Santa Monica. She was born on Sunday 8th of July 1951. She is often nicknamed as AngelAnjel. According to year of birth 1951 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 8th of July means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
She is native american english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, film director, actor, voice actor, model, film producer, stage actor. She is recently known as autobiographer.
Anjelica Huston's dad
Anjelica Huston's father's name is John Huston. He is known as actor. Her father was born on Sunday 5th of August 1906 in Nevada. Her father died on Friday 28th of August 1987 in Middletown. John Huston was 36 years old, when this happened.
Anjelica Huston's mom
Anjelica Huston's mother's name is Enrica Soma.
Anjelica Huston's family
Anjelica Huston's ex spouse
Anjelica Huston and Robert Graham have been together since 1992 for 16 years.
Anjelica Huston's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Holland Park School, St. Mary's Town and Country School.
Anjelica Huston's career
Her main focus is to be television actor. You could see her also in Prizzi's Honor. She is also a member of American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Anjelica Huston's partner
Anjelica Huston and Jack Nicholson have been together since 1973 for 16 years. He is known as film actor. Her partner was born on Thursday 22nd of April 1937 in Neptune City.
Awards and competitions
Anjelica Huston's Awards
- Listed as a potential nominee on the Razzie Award nominating ballot for Worst Supporting Actress category for her performance in Material Girls (2006). She did not receive the nomination. 
- (March 25, 1991) Presented Myrna Loy with her honorary Oscar at the 63rd Academy Awards ceremony.
- Directed by eight Academy Award winners: Clint Eastwood, Woody Allen, James Ivory, Sean Penn, Francis Ford Coppola, Milos Forman and Tony Richardson.
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6270 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on January 22, 2010.
Anjelica Huston's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Enemies, a Love Story in 1989
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Prizzi's Honor in 24 March 1986
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Actress
What Anjelica Huston has done for a first time
- When Richard Avedon, a friend of Huston's parents, first shot her, he told Ricki (Anjelica's mother) that Anjelica's shoulders were too big for her to be a model. He'd later photograph her for Vogue.
Anjelica Huston's quotes
- There were many times when my father [John Huston] and I didn't agree, but we always became close again because I tended not to stand up to him for long. I seem to have been drawn to dominating men, like my father and Jack [Jack Nicholson].
- Age is not enviable in America. It's not applauded all that strongly. You have to take it all with a grain of salt.
- I can't help feeling the world is on this terrible roller coaster where nobody can get it up since the atom bomb.
- Of course, drugs were fun. And that's what's so stupid about anti-drug campaigns - they don't admit that.
- I was never happily hedonistic. There's no hedonism without a downside.
- There were times when I hated my nose. But you grow up and you start to recognize that maybe it wasn't a bad thing that you weren't born Barbie.
- It was difficult directing myself. For a woman it's extra-hard because you have to spend an hour and a half in hair and make-up and you're late to set up shots and you're changing clothes in the street and there's no time to recover.
- I think I'm basically a gypsy. You know, from modeling.
- I think people become more watchable after 30, when they have something between their ears.
- I smoke weed, but I don't consider that a danger to my health.
- I do think in this work we have to feel freedom. We have to feel as though we can say and do things that are not necessarily judged, particularly by the other people in the cast or crew.
- Frankly, a lot of male movie stars behave in an offhand manner, like they're just more important than you are.
- [on Bill Murray] He was a shit to me on The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004). The first week I was there, we were all in this little hotel, and he invited the entire cast to go and have dinner, except me.
- Every woman should be married once.
- I can imagine lots of things, but I could never imagine carrying a baby.
- I don't want to see Jack Nicholson doing Meet the Fockers (2004). I already get depressed if I see him in perfectly good Nancy Meyers movies. I like to see Jack in full rebellious feather, and that's how I love him best on film.
Anjelica Huston's body shape
Lets describe how Anjelica Huston looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.