Angie Harmon's biography
Angie Harmon is 50 years old actor born at Highland Park. She was born on Thursday 10th of August 1972. According to year of birth 1972 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 10th of August means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, model, film actor. She is recently known as voice actor.
Angie Harmon's family
Angie Harmon's ex spouse
Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn have been together since 2001 for 15 years. He is known as baseball player. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 15th of April 1971 in Sacramento.
Angie Harmon's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Highland Park High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended and graduated from Highland Park High School in University Park, Texas (1990).
- Attended the same high school as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) cast member Stephanie March. Angie was a senior when Stephanie was a freshman.
Angie Harmon's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
What Angie Harmon has done for a first time
- Related to Pleasant Wayne, by marriage of their first cousins.
Angie Harmon's quotes
- [on her character's voluptuousness in Agent Cody Banks (2003)] We had so much stuff in there: shoulder pads and things that look like chicken cutlets. It's not The Hours (2002), I know - I had prosthetic boobs instead of a prosthetic nose.
- I'm half Greek and half American Indian, so my dermatologist told me I'll never age.
- We do "Roses & Thorns" at dinner. Everyone gets a turn to talk, and your "rose" is the best thing that happened that day, while your "thorn" is the worst. I just love it when one of my girls says, "I don't have a thorn today, Mommy.".
- When I feel like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do as a mother, I torture myself. I find some consolation in the fact that all mommies feel it. If there was a way to cure mommy guilt, I would bottle it and be a bazillionaire
- You're not pretty on the outside unless you're pretty on the inside.
- As a mother, I can't be close enough to God. I'm always praying for protection.
Angie Harmon's body shape
Lets describe how Angie Harmon looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Angie Harmon
For the latest news - you can follow Angie Harmon on social networks.
- She reached total 326 709 followers - Angie Harmon on Twitter