Angie Everhart's biography
Angie Everhart is 53 years old film producer born on on Sunday 7th of September 1969. According to year of birth 1969 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 7th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is native american english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be film producer. You can know her also as television actor, film actor, actor. She is recently known as model.
Angie Everhart's family
Angie Everhart's ex spouse
Angie Everhart and Ashley Hamilton have been together since 1996 for a year. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Monday 30th of September 1974 in Los Angeles.
Angie Everhart's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Firestone High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Harvey S. Firestone High School ("Home of the Falcons") in 1987. Her classmates included Melina Kanakaredes. Everhart's extracurricular activities at FHS included work as the Firestone Falcon mascot.
Angie Everhart's career
Her main focus is to be film producer.
Angie Everhart's partners
Angie Everhart and Sylvester Stallone have been together less than a year in 1995. He is known as film actor. Her partner was born on Saturday 6th of July 1946 in Hell's Kitchen.
Angie Everhart and Joe Pesci have been together since 2000 for 8 years. He is known as comedian. Her partner was born on Tuesday 9th of February 1943 in Newark.
Angie Everhart and Luc Bestetti have been together. He is known as artist. Her partner was born on Saturday 10th of October 1964 in Milan.
What Angie Everhart has done for a first time
- Was the first redhead on the cover of Glamour magazine.
- On July 24, 2009, she welcomed a son: Kayden Robert Everhart, whose name combines Everhart's middle name with her father's first name. Kayden's father is Angie's then-boyfriend, Chad Stansbury.
Angie Everhart's quotes
- I prefer intellect and charm. Good looks only take you so far. You don't have to be the best looking guy.
- [on posing for Sports Illustrated's annual Swimwear Issue] My biggest gripe is that they never let you keep any of the bathing suits you modeled.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Angie Everhart's body shape
Lets describe how Angie Everhart looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Angie Everhart
For the latest news - you can follow Angie Everhart on social networks.