Andrew Lincoln's biography
Andrew James Clutterbuck is 49 years old voice actor born at London. Andrew was born on Friday 14th of September 1973. He is often nicknamed as Andrew Lincoln, Andy Lincoln. According to year of birth 1973 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 14th of September means Andrew is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
Andrew is native british english speaker. He is white british. He is citizen of United Kingdom. He is roman catholic. His primary profession is to be voice actor. You can know Andrew also as stage actor, film actor, actor. Andrew is recently known as television actor.
Andrew Lincoln's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Beechen Cliff School.
Detailed informations about Andrew´s schools
- Andrew attended Beechen Cliff Secondary school in Bath, Somerset (UK), before going on to attend RADA.
Andrew Lincoln's career
His main focus is to be voice actor. Andrew is famous thanks to Officer Rick in AMC's "The Walking Dead.
Is Andrew Lincoln gay ?
Andrew is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Andrew Lincoln's Awards
- In 2004, Empire Magazine nominated Andrew for a Best Newcomer award for his performance as Mark in Richard Curtis's film Love Actually (2003).
What Andrew Lincoln has done for a first time
- In 2001, Andrew went to Ghana for a month with Voluntary Services Overseas to experience how volunteers and development agencies work first hand.
Andrew Lincoln's quotes
- I think my wife has always been aware, whatever country we have been in, of my dramatic leading man status; a little too dramatic she would probably say.
- I don't really have any regrets because if I choose not to do something there is usually a very good reason. Once I've made the decision I don't view it as a missed opportunity, just a different path.
- When you are an actor every day kind of morphs into one as there is no set structure to my job.
- When I was at drama school I wanted to do classical theatre. It just so happened that I did a film when I came out and I moved that way.
- The whole vanity aspect of building up different muscles - I have no interest.
- Just to have the opportunity to play an American in America is a dream come true for me.
- I'm not going to pretend I'm some saint, because I'm not.
- I'm like a magpie. I use lots of different things to build a character.
- I spend my working life pretending to be someone else.
- I don't feel that fear is a good incentive on a film set.
- Atlanta is an incredibly cool city.
- I would find myself getting deeply distressed if I lived in hindsight all the time.
- I like to think that I've got determination, and I'm fiercely protective of the people I love.
Andrew Lincoln's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Andrew Lincoln looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted blue. Andrew´s hair is shade of brown - light.
Latest news about Andrew Lincoln
For the latest news - you can follow Andrew Lincoln on social networks.