Amy Irving's biography
Amy Irving is 69 years old film producer born at Palo Alto. She was born on Thursday 10th of September 1953. According to year of birth 1953 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 10th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.She was married 2 times.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of christian science. Her primary profession is to be film producer. You can know her also as actor, singer, voice actor, comedian. She is recently known as television actor. She received Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress Honeysuckle Rose in 1981
Amy Irving's dad
Amy Irving's father's name is Jules Irving. He is known as actor. Her father was born on Monday 13th of April 1925 in New York City. Her father died on Saturday 28th of July 1979 in Reno. Jules Irving was 26 years old, when this happened.
Amy Irving's mom
Amy Irving's mother's name is Priscilla Pointer. Priscilla is known as television actor. Her mother was born on Sunday 18th of May 1924. Amy Irving was born when she was 29 years old.
Amy Irving's family
Amy Irving's ex spouses
Amy Irving and Steven Spielberg have been together since 1985 for 4 years. He is known as film director. Her ex spouse was born on Wednesday 18th of December 1946.
Amy Irving and Bruno Barreto have been together since 1996 for 9 years. He is known as film director. Her ex spouse was born on Wednesday 16th of March 1955 in Rio de Janeiro.
She has 1 son.
Amy Irving's son: Max Spielberg
Amy Irving's son's name is Max Spielberg. Her son was born on Thursday 13th of June 1985 in Santa Monica.
Amy Irving's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended the Professional Children's School in Manhattan, New York City.
Amy Irving's career
Her main focus is to be film producer.
Awards and competitions
Amy Irving's Awards
- She received award for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for work Honeysuckle Rose in 1981
Amy Irving's Nominations
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Yentl in 1984
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for work Honeysuckle Rose in 1981
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for work Yentl in 1984
Amy Irving's quotes
- I get along great with directors, but I think some producers would tell you I'm a pain. They may say I'm tough to work with, but I have a great passion for what I do. I believe in fighting for it.
- (1977, about her decisions on working with her then partner) I would love to work for Steven [Spielberg] but, right now, I want to make it on my own first. I do not ever want to be known as "Steven Spielberg's girlfriend".
- I used to travel in tennis shoes; I am just not allowed to anymore. I'm an old hippie from San Francisco.
- [on Barbra Streisand, directing her in Yentl (1983)] She'd fix my hair ribbons, brush an eyelash off my cheek, paint my lips to match the color of the fruit on the table. I was like her little doll that she could dress up.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amy Irving's body shape
Lets describe how Amy Irving looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.