Amy Grant's biography
Amy Grant is 62 years old singer born at Augusta. She was born on Friday 25th of November 1960. According to year of birth 1960 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 25th of November means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know her also as songwriter, voice actor. She is recently known as singer-songwriter.
Amy Grant's dad
Amy Grant's father's name is Burton Paine Grant.
Amy Grant's family
Amy Grant's spouse
He is known as singer-songwriter. Her spouse was born on Friday 12th of April 1957 in Norman.
Amy Grant's ex spouse
Amy Grant's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Furman University, Vanderbilt University, The Ensworth School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Harpeth Hall, an all girls private school. She was elected Lady of the Hall.
Amy Grant's career
Her main focus is to be singer. She focuses on contemporary Christian music.
Awards and competitions
Amy Grant's Awards
- She has won five Grammy Awards in her pop/gospel music career.
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6901 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on September 19, 2006.
What Amy Grant has done for a first time
- She had done her first ticketed show at the Will Rogers Auditorium in Fort Worth, Texas. [September 1978]
Amy Grant's Donations
- On January 24, 2017, her daughter Millie Chapman (Gloria Mills Chapman) donated one of her kidneys to her life-long best friend, Kathryn.
Amy Grant's quotes
-  I'll tell ya, singin' isn't any good unless you have something good to sing about.
- What I find in life is that it's not so much about good and bad people, but about good and bad combinations.
- I guess a part of being deceived, is that you wouldn't know it.
- Just growing up some, and encountering experiences that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that I do not understand God's plan.
- [on marriage] The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
- [Of Rich Mullins] Rich Mullins was the uneasy conscience of Christian music. He didn't live like a star. He'd taken a vow of poverty so that what he earned could be used to help others.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amy Grant's body shape
Lets describe how Amy Grant looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Amy Grant
For the latest news - you can follow Amy Grant on social networks.