Ameesha Patel's biography
Ameesha Patel is 47 years old model born at Mumbai. She was born on Monday 9th of June 1975. She is often nicknamed as PrincessAngelAmypooAmu. According to year of birth 1975 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 9th of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is citizen of India. She is an adherent of hinduism. Her primary profession is to be model. You can know her also as film actor, film producer. She is recently known as actor.
Ameesha Patel's mom
Ameesha Patel's mother's name is Asha Patel. She is known as actor. Her mother was born on Sunday 27th of January 1952. Ameesha Patel was born when she was 23 years old.
Ameesha Patel's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Tufts University.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts. Studied Economics and graduated as part of the class of 1997.
Ameesha Patel's career
Her main focus is to be model.
What Ameesha Patel has done for a first time
- Amisha Patel and brother Ashmit had been signed to do a film together. The Vikram Bhatt project was to have Amisha dying in the first half and reincarnate as a guy-Ashmit-to resolve the past. The project got shelved in 2004.
Ameesha Patel's quotes
- [on item numbers] I don't mind an item number like "Kajra Re" from Bunty Aur Babli (2005), it's done well and the song seems like a whole lot of fun. But if I did a "Khallas," my career would also be Khallas with it!
- I would never deny the importance of the media, but I wouldn't go out of the way to splash my pictures all over town. I'd rather let my work do the talking.
- Films were never on my agenda, may be it was written in my destiny. And since I am here, I would like to give it my best try.
- No one wants to touch you, if you don't have a film background. Which is why outsiders like me have to work doubly hard to get noticed.
- People bring you up so fast... But they bring you down even faster.
- I love human beings. I believe that there is so much to learn from every person you meet including a child.
- I feel French is very close to Urdu. Both languages are beautiful. Sadly, their beauty is lost in translation.
- You have to take life with a pinch of salt and enjoy what you have. There's no point whining.
- Believe in yourself and follow the path of honesty because there are no shortcuts in life.
- I'd never get into a relationship because it would benefit me career wise or monetarily. I'm not one of those who'd say, 'He's not successful, dump him' and move on to the next one.
- I am happy I have competition. It keeps me on my toes all the while and stops me from becoming complacent. So, it works to my advantage.
- I became obsessed with my character of Sakina in Gadar. I became my character for two years. Somewhere I had a hunch Gadar would work, and it did.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ameesha Patel's body shape
Lets describe how Ameesha Patel looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Ameesha Patel
For the latest news - you can follow Ameesha Patel on social networks.