Amber Riley's biography
Amber Patrice Riley is 36 years old actor born at Los Angeles. She was born on Saturday 15th of February 1986. She is often nicknamed as Mama A, Riley. According to year of birth 1986 Amber belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 15th of February means Amber is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is native english speaker. Amber is black american. She is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Amber´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, stage actor, film actor. She is recently known as dancer.
Amber Riley's schools
We found 1 school Amber attended. Name of the school: La Mirada High School.
Detailed informations about Amber´s schools
Amber studied high school - La Mirada High School.
Amber Riley's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Amber is famous thanks to her role as Mercedes Jones on the Fox teen musical comedy-drama television series Glee. She is also a member of Leading Ladies.
Is Amber Riley gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Amber Riley's Awards
- Originated the role of 'Effie White' in the West End production of 'Dreamgirls', for which she won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Musical in 2017.
What else you don't know about Amber Riley ?
Amber´s middle name is Patrice.
Amber Riley's quotes
- I worked at Ikea as a customer service rep for two years and loved it.
- I am so girly. I love dresses.
- I love myself.
- Back in high school, I went on dates, but I was too focused on my career. My parents were like, 'It's nice to have a boyfriend, but it's even nicer to own your house when you're 21.'
- Not having a private life is hard.
- My friends tell me I'm the most boring celebrity they know! A typical night for me is at home in California or watching movies in my pyjamas.
- Everyone needs a creative outlet to express themselves, and the arts in school provides that.
- As long as you are being true to yourself, you will always find happiness.
- Being the person I am, you know, the size I am, being a woman, being a black woman, there's not a lot of roles for us.
- I'm a healthy person.
- I auditioned for 'American Idol' at 17. They told me, 'No.'
- As a kid, I was super skinny.
- I never wanted to play a character that hated herself. I wanted people to know that those aren't the only roles for people like me, normal girls.
- Hollywood is a very hard place to be in. It really is.
- I don't ever feel like anybody knows who I am.
- I love Adele, I want her to be my best friend. She could come to the U.S., live with me and sing to me every morning.
- I dreamed really big when I was little.
- When I receive letters from girls that say, 'You give me confidence,' I think, 'Wow, this is amazing.' That's my goal: to let people know it's truly what's on the inside that counts.
- I've always been comfortable with my size.
- I always say as a celebrity you have two choices - you can be a celebrity, or you can be a role model. You can choose to just go to parties and do the red carpets and all that, or you can choose to be an example to these people.
- I'm a little bit of a germophobe - not that bad!
- My parents always instilled knowing that your beautiful, that your fearfully and wonderfully made, and that you know who you are.
- I love, love, love Michael Jackson.
- I want to encourage young women to stand up for each other and speak up when they see others in a tough situation.
- What is the use in being a celebrity if you can't use the platform to help?
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Amber Riley's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Amber Riley looks. We will focus on Amber´s height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Amber is tall as 5' 3" (160 cm). Amber weights 187lbs (85 kg). Body build is large. Her eyes are tinted brown - dark. Her hair is shade of brown - dark.