Alison Eastwood's biography
Alison Eastwood is 50 years old film director born at Carmel-by-the-Sea. She was born on Monday 22nd of May 1972. She is often nicknamed as Ali. According to year of birth 1972 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 22nd of May means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be film director. You can know her also as film producer, designer, model, film actor. She is recently known as fashion designer.
Alison Eastwood's dad
Alison Eastwood's father's name is Clint Eastwood. He is known as actor. Her father was born on Saturday 31st of May 1930 in San Francisco.
Alison Eastwood's family
Alison Eastwood's ex spouse
Alison Eastwood and Stacy Poitras have been together. He is known as sculptor. Her ex spouse was born in 1967.
Alison Eastwood's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: University of California, Santa Barbara, Stevenson School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Santa Catalina School in Monterey, California and Stevenson School in Pebble Beach.
Alison Eastwood's career
Her main focus is to be film director.
Alison Eastwood's quotes
- My dad wasn't around a lot when I was growing up and the only time I saw him was on the sets.
- My dad has eight children by six women. He's 81 now and his youngest child is 14.
- I like kissing girls. They have that really soft, really wonderful mouth and they know how to kiss.
- [on her first wedding] We were in Vegas so we thought, 'Let's do something wild and impulsive.' We celebrated with lap dances at strip clubs. It seemed to me that if you are going to have a disastrous first marriage, you should start it like that.
- [criticizing Late Show with David Letterman (1993)] They are afraid of spontaneity. They give you all the questions before and literally tell you what your answers should be. Of course, they only wanted to know about my father anyway.
- [on Jean Harlow] She was tortured, and I think I am in a lot of ways. As much as I might have put that pain aside, I'm going to have to find it again within myself when I play her, and that's not going to be easy, because it's a hard place to go.
- [referring to TMZ] Is this gonna be on that awful show? Cause I'm not into it. Last time I said anything on that show I was vilified as some sort of racist weirdo.
- I think I am just a rebellious person and I like to have fun and I like to kind of be wild and crazy.
- [on her late ex-de-facto-stepmother Sondra Locke] She was always nice to me; I always got along with her. [...] I was actually quite surprised when she wrote that book. I actually lost a lot of respect for her.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alison Eastwood's body shape
Lets describe how Alison Eastwood looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.