Aldis Hodge's biography
Aldis Hodge is 36 years old actor born at New York City. Aldis was born on Saturday 20th of September 1986. According to year of birth 1986 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 20th of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
Aldis is native english speaker. Aldis is black american. He is citizen of United States of America. Aldis´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Aldis also as television actor. Aldis is recently known as film actor.
Aldis Hodge's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Art Center College of Design.
Aldis Hodge's career
His main focus is to be actor. Aldis is famous thanks to Leverage.
Aldis Hodge's quotes
- I think that my humble beginnings were very deliberate, and I'm grateful for them because I'm not sure I would see my achievements the same way if they were handed to me. I'm not sure my work ethic would be the same.
- When I was 18, I began attending college for art and design, and I designed all sorts of things from furniture to industrial designs and even watches.
- For some reason, I think that I'm not doing enough work. People are like, 'You're on a series right now,' but I'm always like, 'Yeah, but I can do more!'
- Sometimes there's something that a writer doesn't see or a producer doesn't see when he's looking at a shot.
- I don't understand actors who complain when they get work. 'I'm working too much. I've got to get up too early ...' Isn't this the point? There's somebody right now who's bussing tables who would love your problems.
- Everybody wants somebody to look up to that looks like them so they can truly believe in that reality for themselves.
- It's crazy how intelligent kids can be at a very young age and how they know what they know.
- As far as my contribution to this industry, I want to be like Dean Devlin, John Rogers, and Chris Downey. I want to give people jobs and put them on great shows. I want to create careers for people.
- We have far more options for black Americans to tell stories outside of slavery, but whenever it comes to slavery, it's an uncomfortable subject. Why? Because it's the most unresolved subject in American history.
- I don't believe in breaks. Not yet. I'm too young.
- I remember, growing up as a kid, history class was very washed-over. They didn't really get into the gritty bits of slavery. It's a very, very small section in the history books. It's not something they really touch on directly with American curriculums.
- I was always really geeky about design and buildings. Always into architecture as a kid.
- I'm constantly looking for ways to learn and elevate your craft, patience for yourself, and patience for this business. It's not a fair business. You may be great, but it may take years for someone to notice what you're capable of because of politics.
- I can literally count on one hand how many slave stories have gotten notoriety over the past few years.
- I hear all the time from our audience about how it's nice to see a positive African-American role model for the younger kids out there that are watching.
- My approach is always the same. I try to be as honest as possible. Find the real honesty and humanity in the character because even a fictional character is supposed to feel real. And my job is to find that reality and bring it to the screen.
- For me personally, the way I've been trained, just through life experience - the harder something is, the harder you have to work for it, the more worthwhile it is, and you just have to know that going in.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Aldis Hodge's body shape, hair color
Lets describe how Aldis Hodge looks. We will focus on Aldis´s body shape, hair color. Body build is average. His hair is shade of black.
Latest news about Aldis Hodge
For the latest news - you can follow Aldis Hodge on social networks.