Aimee Garcia's biography
Aimee Garcia is 44 years old actor born at Chicago. She was born on Tuesday 28th of November 1978. According to year of birth 1978 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 28th of November means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, film actor, voice actor. She is recently known as screenwriter.
Aimee Garcia's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Northwestern University, Fenwick High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism in 2000.
- Attended Fenwick High School in Oak Park, IL.
Aimee Garcia's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Lucifer.
Aimee Garcia's quotes
- Education equals choices. I have been blessed with the choice to be anything I ever wanted to be, and I truly owe my happiness to my family and education.
- When I was a kid, it wasn't very often that I could go to the movies and see an entire movie carried on the shoulders of someone who looked like me.
- It's so exciting to headline a film. It's not every day you see a Latina carrying a full-length feature.
- I have been a fan of Dexter (2006) since the pilot. Once I got the audition I just squealed, and you would have thought I just won $45 million.
- I'm dating a very high-maintenance career.
- To me, acting is like tennis. You're only as good as the person you're playing with, so if you're playing with Michael C. Hall, what do you have to worry about?
- In George Lopez (2002) I played Veronica. who's a bratty 18-year-old, and so I feel like it's much easier for me to play that because I feel like a late bloomer. It wasn't difficult or challenging at all because it's not like I haven't been a teenager.
- I felt completely at home in Mexico--speaking Spanish to my cousins, running around Acapulco and stuffing my face with mole and homemade tortillas. Mexico opened my heart.
- I always promised myself if I ever got the chance to do a Flashdance (1983)-type of movie, I would do my own dancing. I can say with pride that every single dance move in Go for It! (2011) is my own dance move.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Aimee Garcia's body shape
Lets describe how Aimee Garcia looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Aimee Garcia
For the latest news - you can follow Aimee Garcia on social networks.
- Aimee Garcia on Instagram
- She reached total 79 835 followers - Aimee Garcia on Twitter