Adam Devine's biography
Adam Patrick DeVine is 39 years old actor born at Waterloo, Iowa, USA. Adam was born on Monday 7th of November 1983. Adam Devine is often nicknamed as Strike Dog. According to year of birth 1983 Adam Devine belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 7th of November means Adam Devine is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
Adam is white american.
Adam Devine's schools
Detailed informations about Adam Devine's schools
- He graduated from Millard South High School in Omaha, Nebraska.
- He attended Orange Coast College along with friend and fellow Workaholics cast member Blake Anderson.
Adam Devine's career
Adam´s main focus is to be actor. Adam Devine is famous thanks to star and co-creator of the Comedy Central comedy television series Workaholics and Adam Devine's House Party, played the role of Bumper in the musical films Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2.
Is Adam Devine gay ?
Adam is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Adam Devine ?
Adam´s middle name is Patrick.
Adam Devine's quotes
- I sang the National Anthem at Dodger Stadium - at a baseball game - which was crazy; there was, like, 60,000 people there, which is a huge deal in America - singing the National Anthem.
- Jealousy is the worst trait in any person.
- That's another piece of advice: Don't go to college; follow your dreams. Unless you're a doctor - then go to college.
- I still haven't found the humor in getting hit by a cement truck. My knees still hurt when I think about it, so no jokes about that yet.
- The thing that I think a lot of guys need to know how to do is not take your mother's advice about honesty being the best policy. Listen to your cool, drunk uncle who tells you to lie. Those are the relationships that last.
- Be yourself. I had this three-week period where I wore this straw fedora. I thought it was what chicks wanted. And then it dawned on me that I was trying to be something that I wasn't, so I took the fedora off. So be yourself.
- People want to be friends with someone who likes to have a good time.
- I loved Adam Sandler's early stuff. I thought it was so cool how irreverent and weird he would get.
- I did telemarketing for years, starting at the age of 16, just selling steak knives to old people. Old people go through a weird amount of steak knives. I also sold straight meat over the telephone.
- I always wanted to be a stand-up comedian, even as a kid. Me and my dad would watch 'Evening at the Improv' on A&E.
- After 'Pitch Perfect,' I only want to be in sequels. No. 2 of whatever.
- My parents are very cool and wildly supportive - maybe almost too much. I want to tell them to chill out.
- I like Louis C.K., Chris Rock. Old schools like Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy.
- If you like stand up and decide that it's overtaking your life and want to hate it, watch 1,000 stand up comedians who are trying to get on a TV show.
- The American school system's a little warped, so anyone can get a degree if they have a little money.
- When I was 15, I worked as a bag boy in a grocery store. I also needed to walk old ladies to their car and put their bags in the car, and they would give me two dollars. I felt like the richest man in the world.
- I don't really write jokes down. I tend to have a premise that I work out and test on stage.
- I sold steaks over the phone in Omaha, Nebraska. Marbling, fantastic. That's what makes a great steak; a lot of people don't know.
- I'm such a huge 'Arrested Development' fan.
- I like the guys who wrote their own stuff and were able to perform it, like Seth Rogen. He popped off so young. When he did 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin,' and he was a co-producer on the movie, I was like, 'Oh my God: that's exactly what I want to do.'
- My senior year of high school, I got into UCLA, but my family couldn't afford it.
- When telemarketers call me now, I won't get the blow-horn. I'm more polite than the average person.
- I don't want any competition; I've finally made it! I don't want any young bucks knocking me off and taking my job, so stay in school! Stay in school and get a nice job working in an office!
- As far as stand-ups go, I always loved Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, and Sinbad. Basically, I love black comedians because they're the funniest. I wish I were a black comedian, actually.
- I'm not a good rapper. For whatever reason, my brain does not work that way. I just do the beginning, like, 'Yeah, yeah! Ha ha! Woo! What up? Come on! Get at me!' I'm Captain Hook.
- My favorite sequels are basically all Mike Myers films - 'Wayne's World 2,' 'Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me,' 'Shrek 2.' Anything he does, it's best the second time around. He needs to do 'So I Married an Axe Murderer 2.'
- I sold a bunch of stuff. I sold Omaha Steaks, vacation packages... the worst, though, was Time Life Books, because no one wants Time Life Books. No one wants an 'Encyclopedia Brittanica' showing up at their house.
- You want to be excited about what you're doing. So whenever I get tired, I think, 'Would ten-year-old Adam be pretty stoked on what I'm doing and what's happening?' So I just live my life as if I'm using my ten-year-old brain.
- [The accident] was really tough, because I had to relearn how to walk, stand up, sit up and everything. The legs were totally mangled. I think the experience helped me realise that anything is possible.
- Do what you are passionate about.
- They said the reason I wasn't killed [after being hit by the cement truck] was because the bike was on my right side. The truck took the bike first, and then took me under the first two wheels and spit me out.
- There's two things in life, in order to be successful, that you need. That is, the ability to smile through adversity and laugh through the pain, and also be able to work harder than anyone you know.
- [People] might have been going through a hard time in their life, and your movies, your TV shows, or your comedy show might have gotten them through something. That's pretty rewarding.
- As an actor, you get pigeonholed into doing one thing, and that's all you can do. I've been lucky that, with Pitch Perfect and Modern Family, they give me a shot to show a sweeter side.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Adam Devine's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Adam Devine looks. We will focus on Adam´s height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Adam is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). Adam weights 170lbs (77 kg). Body build is athletic. Adam´s eyes are tinted hazel. Adam´s hair is shade of brown - dark.