Aamir Khan's biography
Aamir Khan is 57 years old film actor born at Mumbai. He was born on Sunday 14th of March 1965. He is often nicknamed as Mr. PerfectionistTom Hanks of IndiaAce of BollywoodAce KhanMr. Perfect. According to year of birth 1965 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 14th of March means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.He was married 2 times.
He is citizen of India. He is an adherent of islam. His primary profession is to be film actor. You can know him also as film director, film producer, screenwriter. He is recently known as television presenter.
Aamir Khan's dad
Aamir Khan's father's name is Tahir Hussain. He is known as author. His father was born on Monday 19th of September 1938 in Shahabad. His father died on Tuesday 2nd of February 2010 in Bandra. Tahir Hussain was 45 years old, when this happened.
Aamir Khan's family
Aamir Khan's ex spouses
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have been together since 2005 for 16 years. She is known as author. His ex spouse was born on Wednesday 7th of November 1973 in Bangalore.
Aamir Khan and Reena Dutta have been together since 1986 for 16 years. His ex spouse was born on Wednesday 4th of September 1968.
Aamir Khan's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Bombay Scottish School, St. Anne's High School, Bandra, Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
Aamir Khan's career
His main focus is to be film actor. You could see him also in Taare Zameen Par.
Awards and competitions
Aamir Khan's Awards
- Refuses to accept the usual awards from Indian trade magazines such as Filmfare.
- Awarded Padma Shri India's fourth highest Civil Honour in the year 2003 by the Government of India.
- Has a reputation for shunning award ceremonies and avoiding the glare of the media.
- He got awarded the Padma Bhushan India's third highest Civil Honour in 2010 by the Government of India.
- He received Padma Bhushan award in 2010.
- As of 2021, he has starred in 9 movies which won the Filmfare Award for Best Picture.
What Aamir Khan has done for a first time
- After his first marriage he took another flat in the same building where he lived with his parents, and started living there.
- Was the first Bollywood actor to cross the 100 crore mark with his 2008 film Ghajini, which became the highest grossing film of all time until his next release 3 Idiots.
- Was credited as "Aamir Hussein" in his first film Holi.
- Actress Aditi Rao is maternal first cousin's with Kiran Rao.
Aamir Khan's Donations
- Refused to condemn Pakistan's intrusion into Indian territory in Kashmir owing to his friendship with its ex-cricketer turned Prime Minister elect Imran Khan. Aamir had also made donations to Imran Khan's Shaukat Khanum Centre for Cancer Research.
Aamir Khan's quotes
- Every film I do means a lot to me. The failure of Mela, definitely made a difference to me. I am not comfortable with the idea of my films not releasing to their full potential.
- Film making is like fighting a war with leadership at the front.
- I found that what happened 150 years ago was happening again with Americans entering other countries and exploiting them but pretending they were doing a favor. It was this contemporary feel that attracted me.
- My son is a harsh critic.
- I enjoy the love I receive from my fans and my audience. But I think I know what is real for me and what is not.
- A star needs to have style. Unfortunately I have very little. But Salman [Khan] has it all.
- If a star comes close to holding the sway that Madhuri Dixit or Kajol did, it is Rani Mukerji. She pays attention to her work, has matured and become experienced with time.
- Rani is one of my closest friends, we can talk about anything.
- Rani [Mukerji] is a close friend. She is someone I am extremely fond of. We share a very good relationship. We can depend on each other.
- When you need something with intensity, the mind kicks in and makes it possible.
Aamir Khan's body shape
Lets describe how Aamir Khan looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Aamir Khan
For the latest news - you can follow Aamir Khan on social networks.