Ted Shackelford's biography
Ted Shackelford is 76 years old stage actor born at Oklahoma City. He was born on Sunday 23rd of June 1946. According to year of birth 1946 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 23rd of June means he is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know him also as film actor, television actor, screenwriter. He is recently known as film producer.
Ted Shackelford's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Denver, Westminster College, Edison Preparatory School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended the University of Denver.
Ted Shackelford's career
His main focus is to be stage actor.
What Ted Shackelford has done for a first time
- Along with Michele Lee and Joan Van Ark, he is one of only three actors to appear in both the first and last episodes of Knots Landing (1979): Knots Landing: Pilot (1979) and Knots Landing: Just Like Old Times: Part 2 (1993) respectively.
Ted Shackelford's quotes
- [Of his Knots Landing (1979) character]: Gary's just a schmuck most of the time. He's manipulated by women.
- [When he was worried he'd be typecasted]: People have always scared the hell out of me. You think, 'My God, there's something about me. I allow myself to be pushed around.' You have to tell yourself it's fiction.
- Sexual arousal is an emotion, we deal in emotions. It happens to all of us. I object to this whole Calvinist approach to life. It's tits jumping up and down, and little girls' butts going back and forth. It's voyeuristic pap.
- I just get interested in what pisses me off.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ted Shackelford's body shape
Lets describe how Ted Shackelford looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.