Steve-O is 48 years old actor born at Wimbledon. He was born on Thursday 13th of June 1974. He is often nicknamed as Squirt. According to year of birth 1974 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 13th of June means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as circus performer, clown, screenwriter, stunt performer, skateboarder, YouTuber. He is recently known as television producer.
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: The American School in London, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, University of New Mexico.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduate of the American School in London, England (a high school) in 1992 and attended the University of Miami, but dropped out in 1993. Graduated from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College in 1997
His main focus is to be actor.
Steve-O and Elisabetta Canalis have been together less than a year in 2012. She is known as actor. His partner was born on Tuesday 12th of September 1978 in Sassari.
What Steve-O has done for a first time
- Says the first concert he ever went to was Twisted Sister and the first album he ever owned was Michael 'Jackson's Thriller.'
- My main focus in sobriety has been to replace fear with faith or love.
- Abuse yourself all you want - just leave animals out of it. Don't wear fur.
- I don't care if people think I'm boring.
- Being a vegan just helps me build up my self-esteem. I feel good about it every time I eat a meal.
- I don't think I'm a gay icon. I have no axe to grind. I mean, I'm clearly not homophobic! I'm not pro or con.
- I have a rescue dog named Walter, and Walter and I are such fans of the 'Jersey Shore' that we changed his name to DJ Wally D.
- I keep my iPod on shuffle most of the time, but I'm most into Cirque du Soleil soundtracks.
- I think it's important for me to show the world that sobriety hasn't made me soft. I'm on a mission to prove I'm still a nutcase.
- I think people will be surprised to find that I'm not as much of an idiot as they think I am. I'm not a real moron.
- I'm a proud vegan, whistle-blower, and animal rights activist.
- There really is no ethical difference between eating a cat or a chicken, a dog or a pig.
- The psychiatric ward was a really creepy place and, hindsight being 20/20, the creepiest thing about it was that I truly belonged there.
- I'm the perfect kind of personality for making YouTube videos. I deal in short attention span theater. I do wild things.
- I'm definitely a ham for the paparazzi.
- Anybody that's not supportive of me staying sober obviously has to go. But on the other hand, there are not really a lot of people who don't want me to stay sober. I was a nightmare.
- I don't go around lecturing people and telling them they shouldn't eat meat. I just don't think that's terribly effective. I just try to tell people how I have personally benefitted from the vegan lifestyle.
- I came to San Antonio, and it's known for the River Walk. So I was just doing some sightseeing, I looked at the bridge and I thought, 'Man, if I do a flip off this bridge, that would be super-cool.' I don't recommend anybody jump off that bridge.
- For me to make a living acting silly for as long as I can get away with it, I think the most viable way to make that happen is to evolve into more traditional comedy. I've really been putting in the work.
- I have been really enjoying making a project out of seeking out an extremely healthy diet of raw, organic, vegan foods - and I plan on continuing to do so.
- I have a tough stomach, and I've put myself through a lot. But when I first found out what happens to animals on modern factory farms and in today's slaughterhouses, I wanted to throw up - I literally couldn't believe it.
- I felt like it was inevitable that I was going to fail in life and die young. So I was frantically scrambling to document my stunts and pack my message into a bottle. I thought maybe I could be discovered after I'd died, like Van Gogh.
- It's commonly said that if slaughterhouses had clear glass walls, nobody would eat meat. I think people go out of their way to remain ignorant about how factory farm animals are treated.
- Initially, my decision to stop eating meat was motivated by fear of spiritual consequences, but right away I found that not eating meat made me feel good about myself. It increased my self-esteem, which I found so rewarding, I wanted to do more.
- I wouldn't have really committed myself to any kind of spiritual lifestyle, I don't think, if I had not endured great suffering. I think that's the case with a lot of people.
- I started out making skateboard videos. Soon, it dawned on me I just wasn't that great at skateboarding. So I put down the skateboard and just kept going with the camera.
- My first call is always to my dad. It's really rad. What had initially drove my dad and me apart - all my stunts and antics - has brought us together, closer than we've ever been. My dad's been a huge part of my team.
- Rather than wait to be discovered, discover yourself. Whatever it is that you intend to do later, start doing it now, get good at it, and show people what you've done. Actions speak louder than words.
- The idea is to improve somebody's day. That's how I've always viewed my job. I'm a distraction therapist. I make people's problems go away for just a little bit.
- When I first became recognizable from appearing on television, I abused my notoriety as much as I possibly could, at the expense of both my health and personal relationships.
- What brings you closer to God is being in service to others. I think any religion or spiritual way of life will indicate that service to others will lead to a connection with a higher power.
- When I first became involved with PETA, it was on an 'issue-by-issue' basis - they interviewed me in my old apartment about animal abuse in the circus as I sat on a leather sofa.
- When I was fifteen years old, my dad won a video camera in a corporate golf tournament. I snatched it from his closet and began filming skateboard videos with my friends.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Steve-O's body shape
Lets describe how Steve-O looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Steve-O
For the latest news - you can follow Steve-O on social networks.