Stephen Chbosky's biography
Stephen Chbosky is 52 years old screenwriter born at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He was born on Sunday 25th of January 1970. According to year of birth 1970 Stephen belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 25th of January means Stephen is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
His ancestry is american. Stephen is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be screenwriter. You can know Stephen also as film director, writer, novelist, children's writer. Stephen is recently known as film producer.
Stephen Chbosky's schools
We found 3 schools Stephen attended. Complete list of schools: University of Southern California, USC School of Cinematic Arts, Upper St. Clair High School.
Stephen Chbosky's career
Stephen´s main focus is to be screenwriter.
Stephen Chbosky's quotes
- As people get older, we all know, you get married and you have a child and that becomes your family, but when you're 16 years old, especially, your family is your friends.
- 'Harold and Maude' was a seminal movie for me because it's not only a beautiful love story, but it's also about the moment when misfits find each other.
- Those writers that have zero say in their movie adaptations have zero say because they sell it. If you don't sell it, and you do it yourself, and you wait until the screenplay is ready, you don't have to worry about that.
- I found, through the process of doing 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower,' that I really love directing movies and I love writing books and so this will become the centerpiece of my career for the next ten or twenty years. Doing these adaptations.
- I want to be an author/director and I'm writing my second book now and I want to make a movie of it, and I hope I get to do this for the rest of my life.
- Music is a vital part of my life, and it has been since I was a kid. It helped me find my identity as a person, it helped me find my identity as an artist, and it helped me get in touch with emotions that I didn't know I had.
- The girl that introduced The Smiths' song 'Asleep' to me was an important musical influence that I met in college. From there it's been an ongoing journey of different bands at different times, introducing bands and songs to me.
- 'Rent' was a special project for me. It was my first notable screenplay job. I worked with two wonderful directors on it, starting with Spike Lee in the summer of 2001. I wrote a draft for Spike and he was really good to me.
- If the right thing came along, I would absolutely direct something I did not write because I love the process so much, but we'll see. I'm taking it day by day.
- I would make the movie industry more like the television industry. TV is more material driven. In TV, you can break new stars. TV can take more chances.
- When you think back to your first kiss, your hair is perfect and she was wearing a cool outfit. We remember it with restraint and we remember it with style. We remember it as idealistically as you can think.
- Movies, by nature, are not subjective, they're objective.
- Well, I think that part of being young is not exactly knowing why you do some of the things that you do. And it's by exploring your life or experimenting or making mistakes and learning from them hopefully that you start to forge an identity.
- If you are in a movie theater, you can look two people down and they are laughing while you are laughing or you can look three people down and they love that song that you love. It is living proof that you are not alone.
- As we all know, when you're an athlete things are a little bit easier for you. It didn't mean that what was going on inside my heart wasn't a bit of a thunderstorm, but outwardly I got along ok. I was really shy in seventh grade.
- 'Rent' was wonderful in that I was able to adapt something that was beloved to fans, something that was very iconic, but something I had nothing to do with the creation of, so I was very removed. 'Perks' is different because it was my book.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Stephen Chbosky's body shape
Lets describe how Stephen Chbosky looks. We will focus on Stephen´s body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Stephen Chbosky
For the latest news - you can follow Stephen Chbosky on social networks.
- Stephen reached total 62 122 followers - Stephen Chbosky on Twitter