Skylar Astin's biography
Skylar Astin Lipstein is 35 years old actor born at New York City. He was born on Wednesday 23rd of September 1987. He is often nicknamed as Skylar Astin. According to year of birth 1987 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 23rd of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
Skylar is native english speaker. He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. Skylar is jewish. Skylar´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Skylar also as stage actor, film actor, singer, model. He is recently known as television actor.
Skylar Astin's schools
We found 2 schools Skylar attended. Complete list of schools: New York University Tisch School of the Arts, Clarkstown High School North.
Skylar Astin's career
His main focus is to be actor. Skylar is famous thanks to Spring Awakening, Pitch Perfect, Wreck-It Ralph.
Is Skylar Astin gay ?
He is known to be straight.
Skylar Astin's quotes
- There are definitely times where I am listening to the radio, and I think, 'That would be awesome. I would love to sing that.' It's this weird karaoke fantasy that I might someday get to live out on the big screen.
- A lot of times, actors and directors don't want to repeat something. I don't think we're repeating something, but I think there's certainly a genre that we're in, and we're happy to embrace it.
- I do come from a theater background, where the playwright is optimal and king and you have to serve the playwright. So I am, of course, a huge fan of scripted everything.
- I don't take myself too seriously. I think that's something so many actors and people in general tend to do.
- My introduction to acting was through theatre, so I actually saw a couple of Broadway shows that made me want to be an actor.
- I don't believe in pick-up lines because I've always been very comfortable in my own skin.
- I do like to dress up and look nice, and I'm inspired by people who do the same - people who express themselves through how they dress.
- I cannot sing karaoke because it's hard and weird. If I actually tried to sing, I would probably sound good, and I think that's weird and not fun.
- I always separate myself from reviews, but tweets and Instagram comments, they go directly to my phone. It's hard to keep up.
- I think that I am willing to do anything. I like to collaborate. If my voice will be heard, then I will do some research and think about it.
- I like to do things that are shocking or challenging for the sake of comedy.
- You definitely have to be focused at certain times in your life and in your career, but at the end of the day, there's only so much you can do. Then you just have to chock it up to fate.
- Hollywood, young or otherwise, is a very trend-driven town, and that can get a little out of hand at times. I just try to stay true to my own personal taste - incorporating my personality while not taking myself too seriously.
- The thing about a pick-up line is, even if it works, then what? I just figure you unapologetically be yourself, and if it works, cool.
- I worked on dramas before, I love sinking my teeth into something dramatic or a period piece, but there's something so fun about doing a comedy. When you go to set and your only job is to make people laugh, there's an unbelievable energy on set.
- I'm definitely lucky to have been included in some of the perks of my brother's connections in the fashion world. It's helpful considering I'm still like a five-year-old when it comes to shopping.
- I have never read a review for anything I have ever done, be it for theater or movies, just because. I am really good about that. And YouTube comments. People will hide behind that.
- The 1990s, in New York at least, were all about who could have the baggiest pants, and I definitely got swept up in that fad. Luckily, it didn't last long - but I've made sure that my pants fit ever since.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Skylar Astin's height, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Skylar Astin looks. We will focus on Skylar´s height, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Skylar is tall as 5' 9¾" (177 cm). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted brown - dark. His hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Skylar´s shoe size is 11.
Latest news about Skylar Astin
For the latest news - you can follow Skylar Astin on social networks.