Shawn Ashmore's biography
Shawn Ashmore is 43 years old actor born at Canada. He was born on Sunday 7th of October 1979. According to year of birth 1979 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 7th of October means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is native canadian english speaker. He is citizen of Canada. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film producer, film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Shawn Ashmore's schools
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Turner Fenton High School in Brampton, Ontario.
Shawn Ashmore's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Shawn Ashmore's Awards
- Attended the 2004 MTV Movie awards with actress Michelle Trachtenberg.
Shawn Ashmore's quotes
- My brother and I have been in auditions where they said to our agents, "We like them both, so we're just going to flip a coin."
- It doesn't get more iconic than Terry Fox.
- Our first scene is sort of a reunion between the X-Men characters, which establishes everyone's relationship to one another, sort of like a recap for all those who have forgotten since the last movie.
- My power is the ability to control water molecules and form them into ice.
- Every day on set, there was something to watch and learn.
- There are rumors, rumors, rumors. I'm always the last one to know about these things, literally.
- Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
- As a teenager at high school, I felt like an outsider.
- I'm a video game buff.
- No designer has really wowed me yet, I'm into other people's recommendations when it comes to fashion.
- Above and beyond having the social life, to have a core group of people that you work with and spend time with and learn how to work with is a nice thing.
- I would love to be able to pursue music as a career but honestly, I'm just not good enough.
- I think Ian McKellen made it all happen, because he used to throw dinner parties and invite everyone over.
- Getting to play superheroes is a pretty good job.
- Being a villain is great, even though I've only gotten to do it a few times.
- Comic books and The Chronicles of Narnia. My mother used to read those to me and my twin brother growing up.
- I read the comics long before I was ever involved with the films.
- Instead of being on teams at school, I was preparing for auditions.
- Why would people spend good money to have my pants?
- I think it's more fun to play a hero with an edge.
- The genre of fantasy is about magic and occult characters.
- The real excitement and big deal for me started when I got cast in the first X-Men, which was sort of a fluke.
- I just got Kill Bill: Vol. 2. I've watched it like eight times in the past two months. I just love the scene at the end between David Carradine and Uma Thurman.
- I never could have planned this, and now I'm in my ideal situation career-wise and just sort of where I am in my life, and I'm super happy with how everything's going.
- You get bored if you do the same thing too much.
- I think it is important that you care about the characters, and you are not just waiting for the next action sequence but have a vested interested in what happens to them.
- I'm 25, so I've already gone through what my character Ged goes through, though it's on a general scale because I haven't studied at a wizard's school.
- Ultimately, I think it's just going to get you that exposure, get you in that door, get you that recognition that will hopefully get you opportunities.
- Some people talk about screen kisses being strange or uncomfortable. But I think that I got along with Anna well enough that it just happened; it was a fun day of shooting.
- So it wasn't actually that bad, it took a couple of weeks to sort of get used to uh, you know, standing around and pretending to have ice shoot out of your hand, but once you got used to that it uh, it was actually not that hard.
- Playing a character who's dealing not only with a superpower but having a normal relationship is easy to associate with, because I feel that everyone has been through it.
- Lord of the Rings is a good thing for us because it opened the door for the genre in general. Le Guin's stories are very different from Lord of the Rings.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Shawn Ashmore's body shape
Lets describe how Shawn Ashmore looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Shawn Ashmore
For the latest news - you can follow Shawn Ashmore on social networks.
- He reached total 120 980 followers - Shawn Ashmore on Twitter