Sharon Horgan's biography
Sharon Lorencia Horgan is 52 years old actor born at London Borough of Hackney. She was born on Monday 13th of July 1970. According to year of birth 1970 Sharon belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 13th of July means Sharon is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
Sharon is white irish. Sharon is citizen of Republic of Ireland. Her primary profession is to be actor. She is recently known as television producer.
Detailed informations about Sharon´s schools
She studied high school - Sacred Heart Convent School.
She studied university - Brunel University.
Sharon Horgan's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Sharon is famous thanks to her starring role as Sharon Morris in the multiple award-winning Amazon Prime Video and Channel 4 television sitcom “Catastrophe”, which she cowrote and starred in alongside Rob Delaney.
Is Sharon Horgan gay ?
Sharon is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Sharon Horgan ?
Her middle name is Lorencia.
What Sharon Horgan has done for a first time
- Her Emmy nomination for Catastrophe (2015) marked the first Emmy nomination for writing for a British comedy series in nine years.
- Described her own wedding as part of a "shotgun marriage", as they wed six months after they met and were already expecting their first child.
Sharon Horgan's quotes
- Comedians... they're different from actors. There's more ego there. They create the whole thing, I guess, so they're more precious.
- At 27 or so I thought, you know, I actually do really want to make money and have a proper life, and I don't want to be a loser. I know! I'll go to university and get a proper degree and maybe get a job in media... I went and did an English degree.
- You feel you can pretend to be young until you're 50, but after that, what happens and how do you approach it?
- I always, always want to make people laugh. In every situation. Even when it's inappropriate.
- I think that's important to women in comedy, that we get a lot of the good lines and you're not just the girlfriend or the sister.
- I never used to see anything on TV where the man was in the weaker position. It was always the female showing emotion, breaking down, being emotionally torn apart by men.
- I'll cry anywhere because I can do it quite subtly. Walking, that's a good time to have a cry.
- Things change when you get to 40. I'm embarrassed even that I'm going through it. In a very morbid way, at 40 you become aware of how long you've been on Earth and you start to question what you're going to use the remaining time doing.
- Any big televised event that starts at the crack of dawn is worth getting up for. I've done it all my life: big boxing matches, royal weddings, even TV-A.M.'s inaugural episode was enjoyed in pyjamas in my house.
- I was the kid who liked making other people laugh, so maybe the comedy came before the acting.
- The thing is, I love a celebrity interview. Doesn't matter how big or how small. It could be Hillary Clinton or the guy who made it to the third round of 'Popstars,' I'll read it.
- No matter how many frustrations come along, or how many problems arise, I never lose the feeling of how lucky I am. I'm so pleased to be doing a job that makes me laugh every day. I'm aware that it's a huge privilege.
- There are lots of actors, and you need a way to stand out. Writing comedy sketches was a way of doing that.
- You've only got a short shelf-life as an actor, and I want to make the most of it while I can.
- Hackney gets a bit of a bad rap, but it's the only place I've ever lived that felt like a community. I know my neighbours.
- Personally, my twenties were a complete waste of time. Professionally, I hope some good came of them.
- I love Sutton House in Clapton, a beautiful example of Tudor architecture.
- I'm a sheep when it comes to opinions; I will change my mind and jump on the bandwagon.
- Spending way too long worrying about what people think about me is a bad habit.
- If you're not the brightest or if you're not great at sports, or if you're not artistic, then you've got to find a way to make your mark; otherwise you're just this tiny little insignificant dot. I didn't want to be insignificant, so I made people laugh.
- I'm a massive scaredy cat. I'm scared of being in a fast car, I'm scared of being on a rollercoaster, I would never go skiing, I would never do anything that had the possibility of endangering my life in any way. I should get some therapy, really.
- I never felt like I had to rebel against my convent upbringing, because it was comparatively regular.
- I've never for a second felt like my job has been more of a struggle because I'm a woman.
- Comedy and drama are less ageist media for women than stuff like light entertainment. But in TV or film, women have to be more pleasing on the eye than men.
- I'm the person who will go to a wedding and switch the place cards around because I don't want to sit next to someone I don't know, because I'm so bad at chatting to strangers.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sharon Horgan's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Sharon Horgan looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Sharon is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). She weights 127lbs (58 kg). Body build is voluptuous. Sharon´s eyes are tinted brown - light. Her hair is shade of brown - light. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Sharon´s shoe size is 9.5.
Latest news about Sharon Horgan
For the latest news - you can follow Sharon Horgan on social networks.
- Sharon reached total 142 258 followers - Sharon Horgan on Twitter