Seth Rogen's biography
Seth Rogen is 40 years old actor born at Vancouver. He was born on Thursday 15th of April 1982. According to year of birth 1982 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 15th of April means he is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of Canada. He is an adherent of judaism. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film producer, writer, voice actor, screenwriter, film actor, television producer, film director, comedian, executive producer. He is recently known as television actor. He received MTV Movie Award for Best Jaw Dropping Moment Neighbors in 2015
Seth Rogen's dad
Seth Rogen's father's name is Mark Rogen. He is known as actor. His father was born on Thursday 19th of February 1953 in Seattle.
Seth Rogen's mom
Seth Rogen's mother's name is Sandy Rogen.
Seth Rogen's family
Seth Rogen's spouse
She is known as actor. His spouse was born on Saturday 24th of July 1982 in Lakeland.
Seth Rogen's ex spouse
Seth Rogen's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Vancouver Talmud Torah, Point Grey stəywəte:n̓ Secondary School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Point Grey Secondary School in Vancouver with future business partner Evan Goldberg.
Seth Rogen's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to The Lion King. You could see him also in Neighbors.
Awards and competitions
Seth Rogen's Awards
- He received award for MTV Movie Award for Best Jaw Dropping Moment for work Neighbors in 2015
Seth Rogen's Rankings
- Was ranked #20 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list. (2008).
Seth Rogen's Nominations
- He was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program for work Da Ali G Show in 2005
- He was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo for work The 40-Year-Old Virgin in 2006
- He was nominated for Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy for work Knocked Up in 2007
- He was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance for work Knocked Up in 2008
- He was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance for work Knocked Up in 2008
- He was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for work Pineapple Express in 2009
- He was nominated for MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for work This Is the End in 2014
Seth Rogen's quotes
- My mom's a social worker and my dad works in non-profit organizations. But they seem very radical in American terms, embracing a form of socialism that really doesn't even exist here. I mean, where I come from, communism is not a terrible word.
- I guess what Judd Apatow is to me, is what Terrence Malick is to David Gordon Green. They're just good friends.
- I remember when I got my first Adam Sandler CD and it was the funniest thing I'd ever heard in my entire life, and continues to be.
- I couldn't say enough great things about him. He's the reason I'm not a homeless crack-head right now. - on Judd Apatow.
- When I first moved to LA, I went out to meet with agencies, and one of them asked me what my goals were. I said "to be in a Kevin Smith movie". That goal has not changed.
- [on appearing in Knocked Up (2007) and Pineapple Express (2008)] You know, I never had a girlfriend before and I thought it would masculinize me. But it's actually done the opposite. Now I know about accent walls and the whole world of throw pillows.
- Afterwards, Paul McCartney was in the room with us. There was a point where he was three feet away from me and all I kept thinking was, "If I run up and kick him in the crotch right now, I'll be the most famous man alive".
- [on his appearance in The Green Hornet (2011)] The whole story of the movie is that Britt is an irresponsible idiot who's trying to get his life together to do something worthwhile. As an irresponsible idiot, I'm quite good.
- I think Canadian comedy is a little darker in general. To me, 'Kids in the Hall' is just the benchmark, and it's very twisted and absurd.
- [on performing comedy] Reality and honesty is the most important thing. As soon as it feels like we're making a joke where there wouldn't be one, then we don't do it.
- [appearing with co-presenter Kate Beckinsale on the 2012 Golden Globes Awards] I am currently trying to conceal a massive erection.
- I don't preconceive. I've worked with a lot of people who people have told me are super-difficult, and I haven't found them to be difficult at all. I've also worked with people that people have said are easy, and I've hated them.
- [on 'This is the End'] We made a list of our dream team, and called them all individually before we even wrote the script and told them about it. None of them were against being terrible versions of themselves.
- Comedies get so much scrutiny [by studios] because everybody is an expert. But there was no scrutiny with the visual effects side of it, so they never asked to see how big the demon's dick was.
- The Green Hornet (2011) was such a fucking nightmare when we were making it that it would have been a miracle if it turned into something that was in any way even presentable.
- I think a very Canadian mentality is one of self-consciousness. Kind of apologising for yourself and not fully embracing what it is that you are.
- In the best-case scenario and the worse-case scenario, a drama plays to a theatre of silent people. In a comedy, you can really tell when it's not working - it's not a mystery. You don't have to talk to your friends in the parking lot after.
Seth Rogen's body shape
Lets describe how Seth Rogen looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Seth Rogen
For the latest news - you can follow Seth Rogen on social networks.