Sarah Snook's biography
Sarah Snook is 35 years old actor born at Adelaide. Sarah was born in 1987. According to year of birth 1987 Sarah belongs to Millennials.
Sarah is white australian. She is citizen of Australia. Sarah is christian. Her primary profession is to be actor. Sarah is recently known as film actor.
Sarah Snook's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: National Institute of Dramatic Art, St John's Grammar School.
Detailed informations about Sarah´s schools
She studied high school - St John's Grammar School in Belair, Scotch College in Mitcham.
She studied university - National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney, graduating in 2008.
Sarah Snook's career
Sarah´s main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Sisters of War.
Is Sarah Snook gay ?
Sarah is known to be straight.
Sarah Snook's quotes
- I think some things are just meant to happen; you can't change your fate. Maybe we have a small amount of control.
- The thing I really love about film is there's a really big sense of teamwork, and everyone has to do their job to the best of their ability to make the film work in the first place.
- I went back to Australia to do a show called The Beautiful Lie (2015), which is a retelling of 'Anna Karenina' in a six-part mini-series - a modern, contemporary version.
- I was the understudy to the understudy in a year-two production of 'Big Chief Red Feather.' The boy who had the lead broke his arm, and then the understudy got chicken pox. And I loved it. I got to wear the most feathers in my headdress.
- I love playing characters with different accents. It's a lot of fun.
- It's always nice to have somebody with the same accent when you're working in a foreign country.
- I'm the youngest of three sisters. We were always performing plays for each other.
- I've learnt that there's acting for film, acting for theatre, and acting for an audition.
- I think if I could be a man in any time period, I would be a pirate. You know, go climbing in the rigging, sword fighting. I'd like to do that.
- I always wanted to do some sort of action film - even a superhero movie - and when Lucy (2014) came out, I was like, 'That's what I want to do.'
- I like a bit quirky, a bit strange, but then at the same time, I love putting a dress on... and a pair of high heels. It's like a costume.
- We have a lot of American TV in Australia. I grew up watching Seinfeld (1989), The Simpsons (1989) and those prime time TV shows over the years that feature grown-ups and high school kids. We had a saturation of American voices.
- It's important to make art that you intended to make. If it gets compromised later, that's not a good thing.
- Kate Winslet is incredible. She's so lovely and so flexible, and she's got three kids, and she's flying internationally to work. It's amazing to see strong women doing what they want to do and doing it well.
- You just have to keep your head down and do your work and hope that audiences respond.
- What I've found I really like about sci-fi is it can look at philosophical questions about humanity but in a different context. It can really make you think. That's what Doctor Who (1963) does, even if it's a bit silly some other times.
- In Sisters of War (2010), I got to do one of my own stunts. Running out of the building because the Japanese were firing, with all these little spark plugs are going off, looking like explosions and bullets flying down. That was really fun.
- You know when you have a party as a kid, and your mom hires a fairy, princess, or superhero to come host the party? I was Fairy Lavender. I loved it. It was good training for theatre.
- If we discovered, emphatically, that ghosts were real, I probably wouldn't be surprised.
- I was always like, 'No, I don't like sci-fi,' and then I started watching it and thought, I didn't know that's what it was. I think I'd somehow got it confused with action and space-travel action - that sci-fi could only be like 'Star Wars.'
- I really like photography, and I'd like to do more of that kind of thing. If I had to choose a different job within the industry and do it well, I would love to do cinematography.
- If you can make it as a children's party fairy, you can make it anywhere.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sarah Snook's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Sarah Snook looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Sarah is tall as 5' 5" (165 cm). She weights 128lbs (58 kg). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of red.
Latest news about Sarah Snook
For the latest news - you can follow Sarah Snook on social networks.