Ryan Phillippe's biography
Ryan Phillippe is 48 years old actor born at New Castle. He was born on Tuesday 10th of September 1974. According to year of birth 1974 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 10th of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film producer, film director, taekwondo athlete, film actor, television actor. He is recently known as screenwriter.
Ryan Phillippe's family
Ryan Phillippe's ex spouse
Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon have been together since 1999 for 8 years. Laura is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Monday 22nd of March 1976 in New Orleans.
He has 1 daughter.
Ryan Phillippe's daughter: Ava Phillippe
Ryan Phillippe's daughter's name is Ava Phillippe. Ava is known as actor. His daughter was born on Thursday 9th of September 1999 in Santa Monica.
Ryan Phillippe's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Ryan Phillippe's partner
Ryan Phillippe and Alexis Knapp have been together less than a year in 2010. Alexis is known as actor. His partner was born on Monday 31st of July 1989 in Avonmore.
Ryan Phillippe's quotes
- (On starting a family with Reese): "It just makes so many other things insignificant. It is the most incredible thing that has happened to me, and I feel so lucky to have found the person I want to be with, and to be prepared and enthusiastic."
- (About his daughter, Ava): She is a relief from all the stress in my life; everyday she does something new and it is so amazing.
- Music is my greatest love. If I could play an instrument I would be a musician.
- I have good taste, that's the one thing I'm cocky about.
- I secretly sing Frank Sinatra songs in the shower.
- Things like my baby and my wife are a lot more important to me than being in one of the top ten grossing movies of all time.
- I have a huge CD collection. Music is an obsession of mine.
- I think who Reese is sort of radiates and emanates. She's incredibly conscientious, kind and good to people. She has a perspective that extends far beyond her own personal gain, and I think that's an impressive thing.
- I was pretty close to getting Star Wars, they wanted me to play Anakin. I think I'm okay with having missed out on that.
- I'm very feminist, man. I was raised by four women, my dad worked the 4 P.M. to midnight shift, so I was basically raised by four women. I'm so pro, pro female.
- I'm way funnier than people know me to be. And it's a dark humor, like a gallows humor.
Ryan Phillippe's body shape
Lets describe how Ryan Phillippe looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Ryan Phillippe
For the latest news - you can follow Ryan Phillippe on social networks.