Rosa Maria Sardà's biography
Rosa Maria Sardà is 81 years old theatrical director born at Barcelona. She was born on Wednesday 30th of July 1941. According to year of birth 1941 she belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 30th of July means she is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
She is citizen of Spain. Her primary profession is to be theatrical director. You can know her also as comedian, television presenter, stage actor, film actor. She is recently known as actor.
Rosa Maria Sardà's family
Rosa Maria Sardà's ex spouse
Josep Maria Mainat
Rosa Maria Sardà and Josep Maria Mainat have been together. He is known as singer. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 24th of October 1946 in Canet de Mar.
She has 1 son.
Rosa Maria Sardà's son: Pol Mainat Sardà
Rosa Maria Sardà's son's name is Pol Mainat Sardà. He is known as actor. Her son was born in 1975.
Rosa Maria Sardà's career
Her main focus is to be theatrical director.
How did Rosa Maria Sardà die
She died at BarcelonaRosa Maria Sardàs death was caused by lymphoma. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Rosa Maria Sardà's Awards
- She received award for Goya Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Why Do They Call It Love When They Mean Sex? in 1993
- She received award for Goya Award for Best Supporting Actress for work No Shame in 2001
- She received award for Q114232331 for work Wit in 2004
- She received award for Q114347999 for work Actrius in 1997
Rosa Maria Sardà's Nominations
- She was nominated for Jameson People's Choice Award for Best Actress for work Anita Takes a Chance in 2001
Rosa Maria Sardà's body shape
Lets describe how Rosa Maria Sardà looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.